Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Warror Dual Axe Subclass?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Warror Dual Axe Subclass?

Hi

Im playing a warrior dual axe, but dont know what my subclass should be, im pure str.
plz come with some suggestions and say why u suggest that

/mzungu1

Old   #2

elite*gold: 1
Bard -> ONLY PVE, you just have 2 skills you need to solo: Noise and Moving March/Swing March.. maybe you can bard in pts, but most of them just take int bards, they are even better... still you can try

Cleric -> Good for Pve and PvP, Bless Spell, Holy Spell, Holy Recovery Division, Offering for Fun, you can cleric in pts if you have a bard, you can ress, buff etc... you just have no speed like that bard, but those speed potions are cheap tho

Warlock -> more for pvp, stun for example, sleep, panic, debuffs, dots... for example you debuff and stun someone in pvp and change to warr weps to kill him.

Rogue -> only for pvp, or at pve you solo as Xbow because its more fast due to your range... but you will need a big amount of SP which you btw need for all of this builds! (most less for warr/bard if you just want to solo and dont want to pt as bard), you need 2hand for pvp, axes for stun, shield trash at 1hand for kb, xbow to knock down and daggers to finish. There are some warr/rogues who are very strong in pvp. hard to kill them for some ints ...

A good warrior has to be farmed, always think about that!

Btw as Warrior you should play with 2hand.. its stronger than dualaxes, it does have knock back and knock down. Ya dualaxes have stun for example, but 2hands are stronger! You even crit more often ...

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

ok, i just like the axe moves but havent tried 2H, is 2H also faster for lvling?
Old   #4

elite*gold: 1
Well 2hand is stronger. You have higher crit chance because hand passive skills give more crit, plus your buff "warcry" for more phy attack power.

2hand skills have knock back and knock down. But they dont have bleed or stun but that doesnt matter due to the high damage.
Thats why there are so much warrior with 2 hand. Everybody does grind with it, solo ofc... 1hand is slow, axes are weak.

also check prices for son... axes under 1bil, 1hand dunno exactly but nearly the same price, 2hand like more than 4 bil, same price as staff, depends on the server...

Old   #5

ok thx for your nice advice m8