Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 05:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Full int bow guide

Discussion on Full int bow guide within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Full int bow guide

Sorry if i didnt see the guide, but couldnt find it anywhere... So if someone has any tips about this chars, like what should it be Fire/Cold or Light/Cold please writte here, and if u know where i could find a guide for this char tell me
Old 07/31/2010, 11:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
Go for cold light pach, 110 for all. Kb + dash is ur defences. With light u deal more dmg with weapon skills. With fire you will be stationary and will ruin you on most pvps. If controlled and played well, mostly overwhelm ss and spears with snow. Too hard to survive without snow, more dependent to snow then ss or spear. All will call u kb spammer and pusy, but u may win most cases. Good agains wiz, rouge/cleric, ss/spears, glaivers, bowes. Very bad against force bowers, since they have same att range. Will be fine agains other str based bows without force. Again is great against cold/weapon (without light) based builds, with kb+ dash you get lots of time to fill ur hp/mp + range attack. Strong will + cri deals awesome dmg, a bit more than crane nuke.

You can dash away and spam force builds, but force bowers are pain in the ***. Good wariors too, they att with spirint assault + sudden twist. If u r kb'ed or stuuned, u probably get dd. With an 2700 phy def, a dd lands you 12+12 dmg easily, so you have to avoid (like all lol). But ur attacks deal much more dmg then a str bow, as long as you managed not get much dmg, you hit nice wariors with 20-25k hits, which is nice imo. Unless they are bless or skinn user in pvp, you are pain in the *** for them too since they get hi dmg aswell. You need to avoid and protect urself in group action, since you may be more vulnurable, yet is great for hit n run and if find a chance att with all u have. Get both cold and light imbue, so maxed cold imbue sometimes ruins ur opponents.

As i said, 110 pure int will have max 26.8k hp (with all **** exist in game), with 2700 phy def wariors easily deal at least 12+12 dd dmg. Since ur phy def cant be that hi, you will get a bit more dmg. On the other hand, strong warior clerics, force bowers, hybrid warlock clerics will be your worst enemy. Agains force bowers, its almost impossible to win, they will eventually debuf and own you. you are strong against other bow types. You may own pure int warlocks yet again, hardcore hybrid warlocks are impossible to kill to (yet almost none, there are just few hybrid warlocks within all servers ).

Go for light cold pach 110, get pro set if possible. Garment is fine to grind.
Thanks
2 Users