Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 23:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Char got banned for 8 months

Discussion on Char got banned for 8 months within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Char got banned for 8 months

Hello all,
For 8 months my char got banned because of credit card fake^^
now i send a e-mail support to joymax.
I got this back:

We have received your email regarding your Account got blocked. We are sorry for the inconvenience that this had caused you. We assure you that we''ll do our b
est to help you out with your concern.

We want to help you out with this so here''s some tips needed to do:

We can only remove the suspension on an account when we receive a direct notification from our payment partners.

In order to remove suspension on your account, you must first contact the payment partner whose service you used to purchase silk. Only a direct e-mail notification from our payment partners is considered a proof. Once the e-mail has been received, the suspension is removed as soon as it is confirmed.

I dont know what i have to do, because a friend from another country do this fake for me... Can someone help me?
Old 07/21/2010, 13:50   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaqua View Post
Hello all,
For 8 months my char got banned because of credit card fake^^
now i send a e-mail support to joymax.
I got this back:

We have received your email regarding your Account got blocked. We are sorry for the inconvenience that this had caused you. We assure you that we''ll do our b
est to help you out with your concern.

We want to help you out with this so here''s some tips needed to do:

We can only remove the suspension on an account when we receive a direct notification from our payment partners.

In order to remove suspension on your account, you must first contact the payment partner whose service you used to purchase silk. Only a direct e-mail notification from our payment partners is considered a proof. Once the e-mail has been received, the suspension is removed as soon as it is confirmed.

I dont know what i have to do, because a friend from another country do this fake for me... Can someone help me?
Be happy the police wont trace your *** and put you into jail.
It's illigal to fake a credit card, you know that ?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/21/2010, 14:07   #3

yep i know that, but my friend has done this and i havenīt know about it. because the silk was a present for me...
canīt i get my char back?
Old 07/21/2010, 14:15   #4

Nice friend you have stop playing SRO for 8 months, maybe that will help?
Old 07/21/2010, 16:13   #5

quit the game or w8 8 months that is the solve of ur problem
Old 07/21/2010, 16:43   #6

thats wrong in the titel xD
i mean before 8 months i got banned xD
i am unban 2109^^
Old 07/21/2010, 16:50   #7

so u r banned for 100 years like me
Old 07/22/2010, 22:23   #8

elite*gold: 61
Received Thanks: 1,972
How old are you?
Because I made an credit card on someone elseīs name and adress.
Bought 1000 Silk with it.
Didnīt got banned.
I got email that they would sue me if I didnīt pay.
I was to scared and I started to panic , I let my mom read the emails,thank *** I was eleven because if I was 18+ I wouldīve gone to jail for a long time.
And I was lucky that CAB(ClickAndBuy,the credit card company)blocked my credit card the next day I bought 100$ Silk that.
I didnīt got anything from Joymax not even a single email.
Credit card faking is something u realy shouldnīt do.

Greets, Luc