Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Another gay scammer , take care

Discussion on Another gay scammer , take care within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 07/20/2010, 00:03   #16

elite*gold: 0
Ah...darn all these Spammers.
Old 07/20/2010, 07:00   #17

elite*gold: 0
I got that also, i was thinking of posting it on here, but it decided it wouldnt even be worth the space its so fail

Similar Threads Similar Threads
take care DavidClowers is a scammer
05/23/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
we wanted to trade his 94 archer + a 50$ prepaid mastercard against my 96 spear nuker. the middleman didnt want to do it cuz it was strange first he said psc then he said mastercard or something like that. then we made it without mm. i said give me ur bower then u will get my char and then i get the prepaid mastercard oir psc . then he gave me wrong informations. the chars name was Caizen and as i checked it on the website the chars name on oasis was CaIzen. but he faileddddddddddddd....
Please take care on the new scammer
03/30/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
please take care with the new scammer [email protected] and [email protected] Someone tell me how i can bring the history to look on it so i can prove with screens take care
Take care ovy_dk is scammer!!
02/21/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
take care guys ovy_dk is scammer from server sparta him hack my friend lvl 100 warrior dont trust him
New Scammer!!! take care!!!
10/25/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
kariemzaki is a scammer guyz take care plz!!! hes selling his char and try to get free money and give wrong id/pw!! take care plz plz ban that bitch!!! .titch. wiNt
XxXHuNTeRXxX is a scammer take care ..
10/12/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 31 Replies
XxXHuNTeRXxX is a scammer he scammed me for my 100 blader saying he will pay while he is just ignoring me on msn just take care and never trust him , never ever trust him i gave him all info and he doesnt want to send my money .. when i asked for my char he said i am not scammer i wont scam u and he is just gone afk :)