Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 13:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Where i can download the newest RIbot

Discussion on Where i can download the newest RIbot within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Where i can download the newest RIbot

Where i can download the newest client of Ribot cause dont work the version 1.071, i need for 1.016. and hope that come whit clientless becuase i reinstall the Ribot.dll and didnt work i have the edex loader but nothing. hope can help me thx.
Old 07/16/2010, 15:34   #2

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
download the latest ribot at ibotforfun.blogspot.com

and the dll for v1.016 u can search here ... at Hacks/exploits bla bla sub-topic xD

GreetzZ
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EasyMetin2 newest version download
08/31/2010 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 1 Replies
hier ein link um den EasyMetin2 schneller zu downloaden LinkSave.in
[riBot]maps download!
05/03/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 4 Replies
well if you in Clientless mode and you wonder where is your character at or anything elso, here you can download the all maps. Add all maps to "Map" folder in riBot folder. in riBot go to "View map" and now you can see the map. Download : Maps4Ribot.rar ... at uploaded.to - Free File Hosting, Free Image Hosting, Free Music Hosting, Free Video Hosting, ... Screenshot : http://i49.tinypic.com/qrnoys.jpg
[riBot]All maps download.
03/01/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Well if you in clientless mode this is helpful, you can see where is your character at. maybe some of you have it already but im sure over 60% people here don't have the maps in ribot. Download : Maps4Ribot.rar ... at uploaded.to - Free File Hosting, Free Image Hosting, Free Music Hosting, Free Video Hosting, ... screenshot : http://i49.tinypic.com/qrnoys.jpg
Where can i download the newest MLE 1316?
06/13/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 7 Replies
guys what is the newest MLE because now the 1312 MLE can be detect by the gameguard.........so,where can I download MLE1316 or the LGZ engine they are saying..thank u so much for your consideration:)