Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 03:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Cleric] Heaven Flash & Haven Glare

Discussion on [Cleric] Heaven Flash & Haven Glare within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Cleric] Heaven Flash & Haven Glare

Hi

I have char with cleric in subclass.

I wondered if the skill Heaven Flash and Haven Glare could be useful (and Effective) in PVP??

What enchainement of skills use you?

thx
Old 07/05/2010, 16:20   #2

elite*gold: 20
Maybe one time out of 20 times, so dont skill it, a cleric is busy healing at Partys, and same in FW/GW. Out of that, if you PvP being a cleric, you would cast Healing Cycle and attack with Overhealing, Healing Cross and Finish him off with a BigBoomOffering.
Old 07/05/2010, 20:25   #3

Received Thanks: 6,289
Worths nothing, is a waste of SP, since you use it only for "fun" on pvp.
Old 07/06/2010, 01:01   #4

its useless in most cases but actually very useful if your main mastery is warrior , u get a nice damage boost if you add bind then knock-down+triple swing/deadly counter/cunning stab , that also works with dull