Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SROBotS!

Discussion on SROBotS! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sorry if i'm wrong but...

I downloaded every SROBot version and every version got trojan..

so far

mfg Mahpets

edit:

Quote:
i noticed that srobot 1.17 contains this : TR/Spy.Terres can anyone tell me what this does ?
Quote:
this infects ur pc, steals ur account data, checks all text related files for emale adresses and makes ur pc part of a network to make dos attacks
so don't wonder, if some day police knocks at ur door
Old 05/22/2006, 00:51   #2

Quote:
ja ich würde gerne auch wissen was das für eine funktion hat und was der macht... ob der überhaupt richtig gefährlich ist o.O ( handelt sich um ein online bot von einem Spiel...^^ da gibbet auch ein end großes forum o.O und noch nie hat sich da jem. beschwert...) naja ich hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen
schrieb: 'derdennis'

am 19.05.2006, 20:25

(denke mal das er gefährlich ist, sonst würde AntiVir wohl kaum notiz davon nehmen!)
Old 05/22/2006, 05:10   #3

Password to archive:

Download SROBotSrv[e.06].sfx.exe îòñþäà:

Download sro_client.sfx.exe (Áåòà Âåðñèÿ-D) îòñþäà:

Its clean bot serv 100%

And here the bot 1.17
Old 05/22/2006, 05:17   #4

Mahpets you already have infected a virus on your PC, and it's diffused to all .exe programme.
Old 05/22/2006, 05:41   #5

download it from the epvp pinned thread, guaranteed theres no virus in that....also, if you do indead already hav an infected computer, the failsafe would be just to format your harddrives (or buy a new one for 80bucks,lol) and reinstall windows..
Old 05/22/2006, 11:38   #6

This comp. is not infected, only on the SROBot.exe he says theres virus... on sro.exe etc is no virus

Old 05/22/2006, 14:59   #7

lol Mahpets, read this

a quote from me

Quote:

the srobot and the crack are on my ftp server, both are clean

TR/Spy.Terres was found since srobot 1.09 and only Luke AntiVir has found it, so there is no reason to be scared, cuz Luke AntiVir does always find viruses in clean files, it's just a buggy virus scanner
the TR/Spy.Terres was already discussed here more than 1000times , the most ppl know that it is only a bug from the AntiVir

just scan the srobot.exe here and here and u'll see that only AntiVir will find the TR/Spy.Terres, some other scanners will find a suspicious file but this is just the YODAPROT packer from the .exe (YODAPROT is a .exe packer/protector who makes the .exe smaller and protects it from reshackers/decompilers)

@CocaCola
again, your problem with the Win32.Parite virus comes not from the bot

« HILFE | Silk... »