Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 21:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

IMPOSSIBLE CONNECTED THE GAME !

Discussion on IMPOSSIBLE CONNECTED THE GAME ! within the SRO Main - Discussions / Questions forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 04/28/2006, 22:07   #16

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally posted by blah-1@Apr 28 2006, 10:09
relax ppl its ok server just get us and rus and all download update for new event and this enspection for update =)
Change ur sig :cry:

And nice event, I think:P

« hmm lvler ? | sell 62lvl mage so cheap fast come and find info »

Similar Threads
Hello. I want to hack ace online game but it seems impossible
09/12/2010 - Ace Online / AirRivals - 2 Replies
Management has updated the game for game protection. The hack was very difficult to transport. Can someone hack my double was the game. We will have a happy and sickle can not control it. I find the software please double. to overcome the defensive system. thank Here is the address of the game: Welcome to ACE Online
ALWAYS NOT CONNECTED
08/04/2010 - Ragnarok Online - 3 Replies
MY BOT ALWAYS NOT CONNECT EVEN I TRY MANY TIMES AND ALSO HOW MANY IS THE MAXIMUM BOT I CAN RUN IM USING LAPTOP...... I WISH SOMEONE CAN HELP ME THANKS..
Impossible
11/03/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
iam from egypt i make server but i have problem in my ip country must have hmatchi becuase i mind to no make server any one wanna make me PM in His Server u have alot of infomation about servers any one need me leave message [email protected]
The Impossible Game. Can you beat it?
10/14/2008 - Off Topic - 22 Replies
Oh my gosh.! This game is actually quite addicting, 20minutes and not past level 15. The Impossible Quiz Game - Puzzle Games - GamersHood - Online Games Paradise Some of these questions are stupid.
IMPOSSIBLE!!!
12/11/2006 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 10 Replies
Hi all,i have a question because i see people get 15 levels for day!!!! i play in acquarius server and i see 2 my friend in my guild get level easy,too much easy!!!!! They was level 70 tao yesterday and today are level 85!!!! This mans dont want explain me the tips but they tell me something about "tank" but what is tank?? and is possible get level fast in the "tank"?? Pls answer and sorry for my english im italian