Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 02:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Making your own bot!

Discussion on Making your own bot! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Please any1 post the programs needed to make a simple bot like iSRObot. Or even simpler. And a little guide would be good too.....
Old 04/25/2006, 18:59   #2

Quote:
simple bot like iSRObot
srobot isnt simple xD
Old 04/25/2006, 19:01   #3

you could ue ac tool or something i suppose but you will need to get past gameguard and ****
Old 04/25/2006, 19:07   #4

C++
Old 04/25/2006, 23:25   #5

easyphp to get past game guard
Old 04/26/2006, 20:14   #6

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally posted by Xenosaga@Apr 25 2006, 23:25
easyphp to get past game guard
What a tutorial...

Btw I found this in Conquer 2 section:

it's for co 2 but you can use it for any game

Similar Threads Similar Threads
need help making bot vac...
10/24/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
i try changing the ai to 311 on bot and change b,c,d,n.p.q to 9 or 99 but doesnt seem like its working..anyone can help? this is the bot with funny name tzpy something 1.81 release here..
making new bot
08/14/2007 - Silkroad Online - 16 Replies
hi me and RaZ are trying to make a bot for sro (we have made the layout) We are looking for good coders who can help us with the building up. go to this forums and register. Saying again... We are looking for good coders who can work with c++ and visual basics and with java to make a good working bot go to this site and help us http://yejbot.myfreeforum.org
making our own sv
07/29/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
Well i have given this alt of thought and have come up with the idea of making our own sv... my idea was to look at v1.10 and then the newest version and llook at the difference in arcitecture... lik ehow they updated it to work with the newest co patch.. then fix that adjustment in v1.10 so it is usable again.. because the creator of sv is getting very facist about his software.. well its just a thought i have actually been trying to do this but found it was a waste of time for me.. but...
Hey Im making...
03/26/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hey people, Im really noob at this my mate the!one some of you may know him for the emotion spam thing on co, I am using vb 6 Does anyone have any ideas i could use to help some of my experience? i want to learn to make macros to help people on elitepvps i made a SH lvler but that kinda went weird :eek: if somone cud post back that would be nice, thanks :D