Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

hmm lvler ?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hi ;D

hab gehoert da giibt es ne seite die uer dich lvln also man zahlt ghld und die lvl deinen char...

kann mir einer ne seite sagen ?!?!?!?!

thx

Old 04/23/2006, 20:23   #2

das einzige was ich kenne!

Old 04/23/2006, 21:01   #3

Bedenke dabei das e*pvpers nichts damit zu tun hat und bei irgendwelchem Verlust, wir nicht Schuld sind.

misterxyz
Old 04/23/2006, 21:02   #4

hay xyz come here meby u cnow

Old 04/28/2006, 14:36   #5

can u speak in english i dont understand a single thing

« New event in 1/2 hr : 4-28-06 | IMPOSSIBLE CONNECTED THE GAME ! »

Similar Threads
Pet lvler ... ?
12/08/2010 - Last Chaos - 3 Replies
Mich kotzt das echt an das ich denn ganzen tag ein mob anklicken muss .... und dann auch schon denn nächsten immer wieder das selbe und nur damit ich ein gutes pet hab ! Deshalb frag ich mich ob es nicht etwas gibt womit ich die gegner automatisch angreife ... ? Ich weiss es gibt genug davon aber noch keiner davon hat so richtig bei mir funktioniert ... also kann mir da jemand helfen ? Und vielleicht auch noch erklären wie ich ihn benutzen muss ... ^^ sorry bin noch newbie auf dem Gebiet...
Use ToxicFog Lvler to Psn star Lvler Background!
05/18/2010 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 31 Replies
Hello! i was thinking about toxic fog lvler... i know it use toxic fog in same cordinate evrytime. so i turned PK on and insted for Toxic fog in skill i took Psn Star then i took my noob next to my acc that i wanna lvl psn star with. and it work ! :D so: 1. Download a Auto ToxicFog lvler background 2. SIT on F1,turn on PK and Psn Star in skill
Nix and xp lvler?
08/05/2008 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 1 Replies
been looking around and the search function only came up with random bots that didn't include nix. i'm looking for a nix bot that i can level on gw door (either one) and will level my water elf, then attack the gw door again.
intensify lvler,pet/gaurd lvler,auto mana and heal
09/23/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 29 Replies
Well im very new at this bot and macro stuff this is my second macro. You will need macro express Get it here. double click the file and press the hotkey for the corosponding macro and the macro is activated. To stop go options>prefernces click playback on the side then set abort hotkey to pause then hit apply and ok that way when you want to stop the macro press pause (3 keys to the right of f12) Ctrl+G-pet/gaurd leveler Ctrl+h-healer Ctrl+i-Intensify healer Ctrl+m-auto mana pot