Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

iSROBOT Live Date (Pay to Use Info) - PLEASE READ

Discussion on iSROBOT Live Date (Pay to Use Info) - PLEASE READ within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/15/2006, 10:17   #16

elite*gold: 100
lol, iSRO is free to play in the first place! and why should we pay a bot? and this bot is just like a proxy I rather pay/buy a bot which is Clientless (client emulator) than paying for this kind of bot.
Old 04/15/2006, 11:11   #17

elite*gold: 0
lol makveli i trought ur one from designer this bot, lol. Wait for new version and evul makv will pwn it
Old 04/15/2006, 15:40   #18

Ive seen this kinds of bots before.. Conquer Online2 bot was also pay to use, i think it was 300 usd for a lifetime use but then team from elitepvpers cracked it and now its clientless and hell its free!
Dont worry guys their greed will **** them. If they want donations i would glady give some. Hell its not easy to make bots you know..but pay for it monthly?
Na-uh.. no way.
Old 04/15/2006, 16:55   #19

Quote:
Originally posted by Makaveli@Apr 15 2006, 03:09
@seller1
lol, if i make a crack then i'll share it with ya'll, just wait for the pay version, i do my job for the community and not for my friends

and no, i'm not a member of the SROBot coding team
i knew that! man i love u !