Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 20:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

My Bot wont open,when i press start game

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Bot work yestraday,no probs,but after this patch it not open the game,i tryed opening the game manual press the silkroad on desk top with the sro bot vr.109 on,then after the gameguard nothing opens,pls help,i did all the stuff for the Gameguard yestraday with the forum yestrday it works,but not it doesnt?

pls help,thx

Old 04/11/2006, 19:53   #2

try to delete the silk.dll from the bot directory

Old 04/11/2006, 20:04   #3

no. still the error
Old 04/11/2006, 20:09   #4

how do u extract the files i can get the bot to work it said hack detected pls help me

« anyone have any probs with bot not picking up | Kann das mal einer auf Deutsch erklären! »

Similar Threads
ZSZC game wont start
08/15/2010 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 2 Replies
Hello guys! I have a little problem with the ZSZC Sro... If i start and select a server, than just popup an empty window >.< I wait but the Start button doenst appear. Does anyone know what i can do to fix this? Thanks! Greetz
sro wont open site wont open
04/02/2010 - SRO Ask the Experts - 21 Replies
Ok well i was in sro on my way to grind, and outta no where i discconected, im like w/e ill reopen it, then i open it pops up that thing that says 'silkroad online is under inspection blahblahblah" so im like ok lets see how long is left on it on...
game and hack wont start!!
03/31/2010 - 9Dragons - 10 Replies
Pls help me When i try to start 9disciples i get an error saying: Could not find file C:\Windows\system32\drivers\etc\host'. Yes i added the 127.0.0.1 localhost to the host file but i still get that error. When i use the hefei fix and start...
It wont patch when i press F6
11/09/2007 - SRO Ask the Experts - 2 Replies
Ok guys before this update and new crack everything was working great but now,what happends:I do all steps as they should be done: 1.Open server 1106b 2.load sro client 1.31 3.exit server and start it again And everything is doing great i log in...
Bot startet nicht / Bot wont start the game
05/12/2007 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 7 Replies
Hallo Wenn ich versuche meinen bot mit der weisen hand zu starten passiert irgendwie garnischts&#33; :D die exe steht zwar im taskmanager aber öffnen tu sich da nix kann mir jemand helfen? Hello If i try to open my bot with the white hand it...