Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New server

Discussion on New server within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New server

Hi does someone knows when new server comes
And what is best build for new server to lvl fast be good at uniques and kill wizards cause there will be a lot wizards on new server.
Old 04/06/2010, 02:15   #2

rouge bard / wizz bard / nuker ss
Old 04/06/2010, 14:37   #3

maniac ur the most epic person with these questions
no no one can EVER know when a server comes if it's not posted on the website

and rogue bard is the fastest if u wanna lvl because it doesnt need much sp either
wiz is good but u die a lot plus u need much more sp than a rogue

but both builds are gay,lame and low ,
just get a warrior , it's fast enough and you will own all builds at anytime
and people that say warrior is slow , well they are mostly stupid and never tried a warrior
Old 04/06/2010, 18:57   #4

elite*gold: 262
No1 apart from JM know when new server will be opened.

I sugest u to play bow/fire/light90/cold20 its using not much sp in comaprision to other builds, quite fast grind, good at uniq and pvp.
Old 04/06/2010, 19:58   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by komandos59 View Post
No1 apart from JM know when new server will be opened.

I sugest u to play bow/fire/light90/cold20 its using not much sp in comaprision to other builds, quite fast grind, good at uniq and pvp.
really? bow? are u serious? xD good at pvp and uniq? when? where do u play
chinese s/s is the only option lmao
Old 04/06/2010, 23:54   #6

First of all fuego i already found out that its posible to know a few days before new server when it comes and 2nd of all i need char on new server that lvls fast and still owns wizards in fortress war cause new server is 75% wizards the char needs to be able to stay at same lvl wizard
Old 04/06/2010, 23:57   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaNi4C1337 View Post
First of all fuego i already found out that its posible to know a few days before new server when it comes and 2nd of all i need char on new server that lvls fast and still owns wizards in fortress war cause new server is 75% wizards the char needs to be able to stay at same lvl wizard
dude can you read? READ this thread I helped you already with ur question
-.-' >>>>> S/S OR rogue/bard that's ur only option with what you want to achieve

and the reason why they a lot of people make a wizard in the start its not only because it lvls fast ..
its because after they are 64 or atleast 52+ they can FARM their MAIN char that they want

AND you found a way that u get to know that a server gets on before it does ( few days? ) dont make me laugh lmao sorry but that's totally bullshit because joymax always annouces these things atleast 2 weeks before ( and that is more than few days ) and even before that u can SEE the name of the new server in the list but u cant EVER know when , before they have said it so please don't share ur fantasies =)
Old 04/07/2010, 00:09   #8

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,990
Please stay on topic and avoid insulting each other.Profanity is not the only possibility to express your anger.

#1 Infraction.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2010, 00:16   #9

Afaik, new servers only show up after the "Inspection Completed" notice. So I'm actually quite interested in his way of knowing a couple of days before a server will be opened. Mind to share?
Old 04/07/2010, 04:37   #10

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuego View Post
maniac ur the most epic person with these questions
no no one can EVER know when a server comes if it's not posted on the website

and rogue bard is the fastest if u wanna lvl because it doesnt need much sp either
wiz is good but u die a lot plus u need much more sp than a rogue

but both builds are gay,lame and low ,
just get a warrior , it's fast enough and you will own all builds at anytime
and people that say warrior is slow , well they are mostly stupid and never tried a warrior
Well said.
Best build for new server is a nuker s/s. My friend at rusro hit lv cap(90) with a month and 5 days. The second 90 palyer was... my other friend bow hybrid(lol) and it was around 3 weeks later, and 2 days after that first wiz hit 90. Actually he was the first 90, caz he was 24/7 online, using reverse and **** since first day(never spent a single $ on silks). He had enough time to get over 40 shaitan kills and pimp his set wih full blues. So he will pwn all wizards on fortress war, caz nuker with garment and snow isnt 1 skill and wizards... are 1 lion to death.
Old 04/07/2010, 10:25   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuzo Satsuki View Post
Well said.
Best build for new server is a nuker s/s. My friend at rusro hit lv cap(90) with a month and 5 days. The second 90 palyer was... my other friend bow hybrid(lol) and it was around 3 weeks later, and 2 days after that first wiz hit 90. Actually he was the first 90, caz he was 24/7 online, using reverse and **** since first day(never spent a single $ on silks). He had enough time to get over 40 shaitan kills and pimp his set wih full blues. So he will pwn all wizards on fortress war, caz nuker with garment and snow isnt 1 skill and wizards... are 1 lion to death.
hihi I know that friend of urs ;p he got so lucky that he didnt get banned lol everyone around him got warningbans , he botted from the beginning 24/7 and nothing happened xD
but yea s/s is the best for starting because you find GEAR easier , you can survive more because u cant just join a party because ur highest so ur just solo
Old 04/16/2010, 14:22   #12

The easiest way to gain answer is ask right ?
Old 04/16/2010, 15:12   #13

rogue is the best
Old 04/16/2010, 18:54   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hekil View Post
rogue is the best
fffailure!
Old 04/17/2010, 01:22   #15

Just go Full Str Bard/Cleric With warlock skills. i dont knwo what would go wrong.

in other words. read teh **** Thread