Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

now u can buy hp pots only with silks

Discussion on now u can buy hp pots only with silks within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/16/2010, 15:18   #16

elite*gold: 20
idk why turks still don't understand that it's easier to make it P2P game?
without reading anything it's impossible...
what are u saying simple ruins the game if it's true
then no one will even buy prem
lol
Old 03/16/2010, 23:25   #17

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by x_king_x View Post
idk why turks still don't understand that it's easier to make it P2P game?
without reading anything it's impossible...
what are u saying simple ruins the game if it's true
then no one will even buy prem
lol
As far as i know Silkroad is still getting runned from Koreans and not from turks, and for your question why not to make it P2P:

-p2p would require a better support in every case
-p2p would require also active GM's and a more effective bot and 3rd pt punishment
-p2p would need a more safe website where you could login and pay your monthly fees without to fear stepping into weird bugs
-p2p would make more players leave Silkroad, cause to keeping an illusion of a free to play Silkroad keeps the community playing and we all know Silkroad aint free at all (if you dare to challenge others you need the **** silkitems not to mention Premium for logging ..)
-and the last point i wanna mention: p2p would bring less money in cause this way players keep spending lots of silks

I could talk further but i let it rest here for your common sense ..
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2010, 23:31   #18

elite*gold: 0
fake ****. I still see potions in shop or joymax dont say "we remove xlarge from shops"
Old 03/16/2010, 23:31   #19

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by N00bcake View Post
As far as i know Silkroad is still getting runned from Koreans and not from turks, and for your question why not to make it P2P:

-p2p would require also active GM's and a more effective bot and 3rd pt punishment
-p2p would need a more safe website where you could login and pay your monthly fees without to fear stepping into weird bugs
-p2p would make more players leave Silkroad, cause to keeping an illusion of a free to play Silkroad keeps the community playing and we all know Silkroad aint free at all (if you dare to challenge others you need the **** silkitems not to mention Premium for logging ..)
-and the last point i wanna mention: p2p would bring less money in cause this way players keep spending lots of silks

+1 what he sad but silkroad going to die if we cant buy xlarge pots from NPC with out premium i am not coming back to that **** if they take them a way lol go play AION
Old 03/18/2010, 07:19   #20

elite*gold: 61
Received Thanks: 1,972
Quote:
Originally Posted by N00bcake View Post

If SRO would be P2P they dont have goldbots there because it would be to exspensive to pay like 10$ for every GB.
So you dont need a premium for logging.

Yeah but still +1 at your post