Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 22:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroadonline has very sweet GM's :)

Discussion on Silkroadonline has very sweet GM's :) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/14/2010, 14:27   #31

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by helmer View Post
Would be interesting if there was some sort of information about how much money people all over the world have donated to Haiti. I know that sweden have donated 200m and we are 9m habitants 200/9 = 22Kr = 3$/ per person
The main problem on spendings is that they are only partially getting to Haiti. So you might have been spent 10$ but no way that full of your money had been sent to Haiti .. last times i read topics about it
Old 03/14/2010, 16:31   #32

elite*gold: 0
very intresting,iam pretty sure that romania didn't donate ****, its a ****** up country i realy hate it , and iam from romania :P
Old 03/14/2010, 23:51   #33

elite*gold: 0
what is there nice ? =)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sweet Trainer ?
03/18/2010 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
Hello All i am currently trying to make a Trainer for me and my firneds to use to save alot of time reloading crc bypass and cheatengin ect I wanna know if its possible to load REXIGNATION into my trainer aka have the options to Disable XIGNCODE and BYPASS CRC check As well as all the CE hacks on one trainer If so what would be the commands needed in the trainer or even to run REXIGNATION but auto run it like -bypass crc check 1 -Launch c:/ What Ever You Pick Please Help Me :) ...
sweet or treads
10/18/2009 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Hi, suche das addon was vor nem jahr oder so hir gepostet wurde für sweet or treads also das man einfach nur auf dem npc klicken muss und man dann mehrere beutel bekommt. find das hier nicht. MFG IRon
Sweet hacking vid
05/04/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Check out this cool hacking video I found on youtube YouTube - GHR Public Hack (2Moons Vac, Speed Hack etc.) These hacks look really sweet, where can i find hacks like these?
SWEET
01/06/2008 - Main - 2 Replies
awsome site guys will love
Sweet
05/15/2007 - Eudemons Online - 2 Replies
Both logbot and exphack are important topics, im very happy to of had my posts pinned twice. anyone have some ideas on how to celebrate? any other mouse clicking programs i should make next? maybe its time i go look at tutoials on packet stuff