Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 03:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wont let me registrate

Discussion on Wont let me registrate within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wont let me registrate duno why it reely luks good aswell
pls has anyone else had these problems
Old 01/24/2006, 21:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
It says Wrong Factor Called

Similar Threads Similar Threads
sro wont open site wont open
04/02/2010 - Silkroad Online - 21 Replies
Ok well i was in sro on my way to grind, and outta no where i discconected, im like w/e ill reopen it, then i open it pops up that thing that says 'silkroad online is under inspection blahblahblah" so im like ok lets see how long is left on it on the website i go to joymax.com it keeps saying Unable to connect
What will i do if ADS wont come out?
08/08/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 6 Replies
tulong po di ko po ma open ang Radical kasi po d lumalabas ang ADS pero i tried it sa shop sa ibang mga unit gumagana po i even tried some hacks and it works perfectly pero sa bahay d ko ma open ang Radical kasi no ads nga if somebody knows pa2logn namn po.. la talga as in blank wala kahit blue screen i even off the firewall ala talaga xp user pa namn ako!
Wont die
12/07/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
When every some one dies the dont go to a ghost they stay as there model and can talk to npcs but not attack how do i fix this?
How to Registrate
12/25/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 9 Replies
Ich habe es geschrieben weil es anscheind manche nicht verstehen oder zu faul sind sich das durchzulesen :D ... also hier mein Tutorial :P 1. Die Startseite von Rakion aufrufen. 2. Oben in der Blauen Zeile auf "Registration" klicken (Siehe Bild) http://www.arcor.de/palb/alben/39/1166339/1024_66 65393364386532.jpg 3. Dann kommt der Rechtliche Kram ... http://www.arcor.de/palb/alben/39/1166339/1024_63 36376366613361.jpg
why wont cd run?
09/21/2005 - Off Topic - 4 Replies
i burnt sw battlefront II to a dvd disk, when i put into cd drive the motor in the drive like goes on and off on and off on and off and on and off untill i eject it, and when i try to open the disk while its in drive the window freezes....little help please?