Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sbot dont open anymore

Discussion on Sbot dont open anymore within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sbot dont open anymore

Hey guys,

my sbot dont open anymore...Its strange because yesterday its was normal, but today dont open. Show only the banner SBOT and behind this there is a little window but i cant see what is write. Somebody knows what is this?
Old 02/28/2010, 11:52   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by longo12 View Post
Hey guys,

my sbot dont open anymore...Its strange because yesterday its was normal, but today dont open. Show only the banner SBOT and behind this there is a little window but i cant see what is write. Somebody knows what is this?
Your bot account is expired
Delete your settings.cfg then try again
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2010, 11:59   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenetherlands View Post
Your bot account is expired
Delete your settings.cfg then try again

man, u is a smart guy

really tanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sbot dont open anymore
02/28/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hey guys, my sbot dont open anymore...Its strange because yesterday its was normal, but today dont open. Show only the banner SBOT and behind this there is a little window but i cant see what is write. Somebody knows what is this?
Bots dont work anymore, pls help!!!
12/21/2009 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
Hi everyone Im playing on PW-MS and weve got our first update since ages. Due to that no bot is working anymore for me. I ussually use zervocs bot and tried mhs but the problem is that the char is only attacking if the mob is aggro and attacks the char first. This is i think because the hp-bar of te targeted mob is allways empty. So ussually it was possibe in this case to attack at least with skills but even that doesnt work anymore. So if some1 could help me pls on this issue Looking...
bot 1.04c and 1.05d dont work anymore?
04/19/2009 - Rohan - 4 Replies
pls help
DONT GET SCAMMED ANYMORE
05/08/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 20 Replies
ok this is the trick....if anyone try to sell acc...and u know he or she scamm....its simple....show interensting in buy the acc.....show ur offer...dbs or money or any shit...when the guy say "yeah I accept ur offer"....dont give him nothing until u can logg the char to be sure....ask for acc and pass(only for check the data).....ask the scammer if u logg whit out troubles....u give him the db or money...and him give u the ID and Question.... well....u logg the char....and then u...