Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Paypal Chargeback

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Paypal Chargeback

Well guys I got a serious problem.
Yesterday I bought some silks and a new sbot subscription with paypal.My account wasnt verified coz I planned to do that this week.Everything went smooth.
This morning I tried to login my account guess what message I got : Extra block related chargeback!.
I went to paypal account and saw paypal did it's own chargeback on both the silks and sbot subscription and made my account Limited acces.
I wonder if I can cancel the chargebacks after I verify my credit card?Im facing here the posibility of losing a sro account and a sbot account which is rare.
I need all the help I can get about this problem so please answer if you had the same problems or you know how I can solve this.

Old 02/23/2010, 13:05   #2

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian2008 View Post
I need all the help I can get about this problem so please answer if you had the same problems or you know how I can solve this.
The only thing you can do is call Paypal Support & explain them that they have to pay the money back to JOYMAX.
Than write/call JOYMAX support that Paypal have mistakenly chargedback the money, tell them that you are going to re-pay the money.
Last but not least you can only hope that JOYMAX will care about it.

About SBot, I think you can forget your Account.
It is already banned, but maybe you can reach Shiva & explain him everything.

Thats it, nothing more you can do.

Old 02/23/2010, 22:36   #3

elite*gold: 0
Well I asked Roby and he said that chargebacks takes about 15 days to complete. Tommorow I'll have my credit card verification code and I'll verify my account.Then I'll cancel the chargebacks and call Joymax's office to unban my char.
Fingers crossed!
Old 02/23/2010, 23:05   #4

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian2008 View Post
Well I asked Roby and he said that chargebacks takes about 15 days to complete. Tommorow I'll have my credit card verification code and I'll verify my account.Then I'll cancel the chargebacks and call Joymax's office to unban my char.
Fingers crossed!
GoodLuck dude, hope they care about your issue, .. just mention the money part a bit more often .. then you might be lucky and get your Account back

« Isro Gold | silkroad account geklaut »