Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 03:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warriour/Bard or XBow/Bard

Discussion on Warriour/Bard or XBow/Bard within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Warriour/Bard or XBow/Bard

Which build of Warriour/Bard and XBow/Bard is better for PvE? Please your answers, because I can't choose build for fast lvling.

P. S. I don't want Wizzard... It's booooooring...
Old 02/15/2010, 15:46   #2

elite*gold: 1
Both are fast (Warr -> 2h), due to your moving speed. But I think Xbow is little bit faster because hes ranged char. With grap pet he doesn't have to move that much.
In addition you won't lose that much hp pots as warrior if you're killing mobs fast enough.
Old 02/15/2010, 15:58   #3

But XBow does very small damage... I can't kill my lvl mobs...
Old 02/15/2010, 16:10   #4

What Level you are? O.o

Anyway I would go Mobs lower as your level (I just go higher Mobs with wiz if I 1hit them, and with chn same lvl because they can use pots anytime), with all other euro chars I'm normally going lower Mobs.
Example
Bard/Cleric -> 4 Lvl + lower Mobs
Xbow/Cleric -> 2 Lvl + lower Mobs

Even then there are enough exp... cause your killrate is higher.

And why aren't you able to kill them?

edit: If you know you can't kill them, go lower mobs. If you can't kill them, you do something wrong. You don't have to be able to kill pt mobs or giants!
Old 02/15/2010, 16:23   #5

I'm lvl 18 now. I have only 2 attack skills but I use only one, because other skill does two times lower damage than common attack, that skill can be used very often, but IBot can't use that skill so often, so, I can kill with only one skill. Lvling with one skill is really slow!
Old 02/15/2010, 16:27   #6

Yes, that's true. 1 Skill isn't enough. But soon you're getting more skills, at lv 20, 40, 50 and so on. Just check your skill window.

If you got more than that single skill you are able to kill mobs easier and faster. And with much more it's getting just quicker.

Knock-back, Knock-down are very helpfull tho.
Thanks
1 User