Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Help to Recover a chargedBack account.

Discussion on Need Help to Recover a chargedBack account. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Help to Recover a chargedBack account.

Hi guys. I am new to the forum so i hope any1 can help me xD

I bought an account some months ago, the guy whom sold me gave me the id, pw and sa so no way he can get the account back. Yesterday i realises my account was banned due to "chargeback refund".

How could i recover the account? I dont mind pay the silks back, but i dont know how to because i dont know how the other guy bought silk if with paypal, if with cc, etc..

How can i recover this account? I e-mailed joymax and they said i have to contatc the "BankCard Credit Card" and give them an invoiceID so they can track the payment. But as i said, i dont know how was the silk payed so what can i do to recover my precious acc xD ?

Please help, Thanks in advanced,
ROGER
Old 02/12/2010, 15:06   #2

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by recover_relax View Post
How could i recover the account?
How can i recover this account?
Forget about the account, it's over.
Only the guy who made the Chargeback can pay the money back to unbann the Account.
And you know why ?
Because selling/trading Accounts is forbidden.
You either make the guy pay back the money to JOYMAX or start/buy a new Account.

Nothing else you can do.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2010, 15:13   #3

bah no! lol

There's no other way i can get this account back? there must be another way even if it is the hardest ever seen xD i wud also try xD

PS: ty for fast help bro
Old 02/12/2010, 15:16   #4

Quote:
There's no other way i can get this account back?
No.
Quote:
there must be another way
Nope, there isnt.
Old 02/12/2010, 16:02   #5

Quote:
Hi guys. I am new to the forum so i hope any1 can help me xD

I bought an account some months ago, the guy whom sold me gave me the id, pw and sa so no way he can get the account back. Yesterday i realises my account was banned due to "chargeback refund".

How could i recover the account? I dont mind pay the silks back, but i dont know how to because i dont know how the other guy bought silk if with paypal, if with cc, etc..

How can i recover this account? I e-mailed joymax and they said i have to contatc the "BankCard Credit Card" and give them an invoiceID so they can track the payment. But as i said, i dont know how was the silk payed so what can i do to recover my precious acc xD ?

Please help, Thanks in advanced,
ROGER
I always thought the max. chargeback time is 45 days
Old 02/12/2010, 22:37   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by N00bcake View Post
I always thought the max. chargeback time is 45 days
to be exactly:

you can use direct withdrawal. after that you take it back with you online banking account, and in some cases and goodwill of paypal the dont charge you for it. so chargeback in that case wouldnt expire.
Thanks
1 User