Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 22:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

bypass the login queue

Discussion on bypass the login queue within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
Start the game normally until its loading the Choose Server mini window , choose server you want , then put your ID and Password. After this DO NOT click the Connect , but tap Enter button twice. This will let you connect without getting that disconnect from server window If still cant connect you can repeat this until get connected.
Old 12/06/2005, 11:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
This does not always work because of the timer built into the login server. They have this timer on there for
1. autologin of shops
2. overburdened servers

the timer is 10 seconds so its best to either click or hit enter
at these intervals.
Old 12/07/2005, 00:23   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Lowfyr@Dec 6 2005, 11:37
Start the game normally until its loading the Choose Server mini window , choose server you want , then put your ID and Password. After this DO NOT click the Connect , but tap Enter button twice. This will let you connect without getting that disconnect from server window If still cant connect you can repeat this until get connected.
Im quite sure ive seen this somewhere before. But it was a 50 50 thing, half thought it worked, the others didnt.

In my opinion, just click enter and enter the game, only noobs have trouble logging in now.

/I never, ever have problems, never did apart from its first day online.
Old 12/07/2005, 14:59   #4

I think this does work.. i'm not sure because I always only hit enter and I've never got the "disconnected from server" error
Old 12/16/2005, 13:28   #5

Troy is crowded from 1pm GMT so its usefull
Old 02/23/2006, 15:06   #6

this so.. does not works ;x
Old 03/06/2006, 16:53   #7

yeah this doesnt work! i hit enter but still get the **** message!
Old 03/07/2006, 00:10   #8

mmm, i dont think i agree with this being pinned :P it doesn't seem to work that often, it seems 50/50 i guess.

is there any way to get some actual proof that the enter key is doing something different than the connect key? like, finding code, or something?
Old 03/07/2006, 07:18   #9

=\.. doesn't really work..

what would actually be very useful is if someone would make a simple patch that prevents the client from killing itself upon disconnect =D.. that way it will stay in the login screen so we don't have to restart the client over and over
Old 03/07/2006, 07:36   #10

Man im tired of gettin disconnected! Argh!!!!!