Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 09:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How To Get Back At Joymax For Unfair Bans

Discussion on How To Get Back At Joymax For Unfair Bans within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 02/09/2010, 01:17   #16

elite*gold: 0
Smile UNFAIR BANS? ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrified0 View Post
It's fairly obvious that joymax is just doing these bans because they are under the false impression that it will "impress" their consumers into thinking that they are solving the bot problem once and for all and will thus vote silkroad on the mmosite competition.

Well I was thinking, if tons of people contact MMOsite requesting that they disqualify silkroad from the competition for trying to inflate their scores by banning thousands of people with no proof whatsoever of botting, it could potentially work, and would also teach sro a lesson about the consequences of their actions.

Thoughts/comments? (we have until 22th of February until they could officially be dq'd)

Contact =
I love it how in a HACKING/BOTTING/MACRO/EXPLOIT forum gets filled with stuff like this. Seriously dude the only person you need to get back at is yourself for letting your mind think up of these topics. Anyone that got banned, in what i like to call "The Revolution", has guarenteed used a illegal 3rd-party program while they played iSro. A "Ban" is never ment to be fair if it were fair then we should just call it a "Picnic" instead. Joymax .ltd can chose to do what they want because you do not own it. Customers/Real Players that play this game have never been banned EVER! for any reason so if you got a ban please take one up the tail pipe because they wont rollback server or unban your FF lvl 100 chars. ROFL morons
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/09/2010, 09:31   #17

lol if they really wanna change this game I think they should bann all lvl 100s. Why? Do you think a Real Person can get to lvl 100 that fast WITHOUT botting?I mean c'mon think about this yourself , who would hand-grind to lvl 100 and somemore, FF.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2010, 18:23   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrified0 View Post
It's fairly obvious that joymax is just doing these bans because they are under the false impression that it will "impress" their consumers into thinking that they are solving the bot problem once and for all and will thus vote silkroad on the mmosite competition.

Well I was thinking, if tons of people contact MMOsite requesting that they disqualify silkroad from the competition for trying to inflate their scores by banning thousands of people with no proof whatsoever of botting, it could potentially work, and would also teach sro a lesson about the consequences of their actions.

Thoughts/comments? (we have until 22th of February until they could officially be dq'd)

Contact =

every one bots=everyone breaks rules= every one SHOULD get banned, but if this would happen it would be pretty ******, so they ban some random rule breakers/ NO "unfair bans"
Old 02/10/2010, 00:26   #19

Wow, the amount of fail in this thread. You hang around on a forum that are filled with bots/loaders and hundreds of other 3rd party tool and then you suddenly get banned and then you ******* crying out loud. It was your own **** fault for being that **** lazy to bot in the first place, how hard can it be to grind on your own? Press 1,2,3 and repeat for 3 hours, sure it gets boring but if you have a laptop or something; turn on a movie.

Stop blaming Joymax for your own mistakes.
Old 02/10/2010, 01:12   #20

dont you guys have anything better to do than getting back at joymax for banning ya? (fail)

anyway i think this thread is a fail cuz it wont actually have any affect on joymax..
Old 02/10/2010, 16:37   #21

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikas View Post
Wow, the amount of fail in this thread. You hang around on a forum that are filled with bots/loaders and hundreds of other 3rd party tool and then you suddenly get banned and then you fucking crying out loud. It was your own damn fault for being that damn lazy to bot in the first place, how hard can it be to grind on your own? Press 1,2,3 and repeat for 3 hours, sure it gets boring but if you have a laptop or something; turn on a movie.

Stop blaming Joymax for your own mistakes.
Very hard indeed
Seriously i wouldnt want to grind 3 hours and get less then 2% for it .. this is so frustrating -.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoNight View Post
dont you guys have anything better to do than getting back at joymax for banning ya? (fail)

anyway i think this thread is a fail cuz it wont actually have any affect on joymax..
True, they will just get an Automessage back