Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Many Players Got Banned

Discussion on Many Players Got Banned within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 02/07/2010, 16:50   #31

elite*gold: 0
isro is ****, and everyone of you know this
persons who reach lvl 100 without botting are freaks (for me its impossible... after 1 hour its just boring to kill the same mobs)
Isro is full of botters... there are no normal players, altough its impossible to log in because u f****** freaks got about 20 clients for goldbots
i stopped playing isro when this **** lottery update comes out... : /
Without silks in isro you have no chance to be good as people with silks.
So how much money did you spend on isro... now you got banned (maybe)... think about it

silkroad should have 30x rates that i can handgrinding on it :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2010, 19:07   #32

elite*gold: 61
Received Thanks: 1,972
Quote:
Originally Posted by drink320 View Post
Maybe not rollback but an unban I DONT WANT A ROLLBACKK :S 10lvls lower :S
Quote:
Originally Posted by drink320 View Post
When u got the ban on 6 february or later? cuz if no reports of bans on the days after 6 february then we may take it as over of banning ppl.

And YES no fcken ROLLBACK i will lose 20lvls :S
Man. . . .
u fail. . .
u are a lair. . .
Old 02/08/2010, 10:36   #33

I think that most 100 year bans were on the 6th of Feb according to te SS of the players and my own ban. I wonder where they listed these bans? Can't find em on the bot ban list
Old 02/08/2010, 10:50   #34

lucky me i just started playing sro on zeus got lvl 40 acc 100k sp and never boted or used any 3th party programs,i just got plvl from goldbots and free taxi at ong,hope they wont ban me too because iam getting plvl from goldbots they invite i don't own them
Old 02/08/2010, 11:24   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by luclevon View Post
Man. . . .
u fail. . .
u are a lair. . .
And why i'm a lair?
Old 02/08/2010, 11:26   #36

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
Some days ago servers were FULL again.JoyMax was afraid that Players will fill a complain to MmoSite and will get SilkRoad disqualified from the nr 1 position of the best MMORPG`s .So JoyMax did something:They banned as many accounts as possible,so MMoSite can see that the company respects the rules and cares about the players.

After the 22th of February,when MMoSite contest is over,SilkRoad will come back to normal.

And I have to say Low_Riders was right about this game all the time,we judged him badly.

All that got banned,stay chill,your characters are completely safe,they will be unbanned on 22th february
Old 02/08/2010, 11:43   #37

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexx. View Post
After the 22th of February,when MMoSite contest is over,SilkRoad will come back to normal.

And I have to say Low_Riders was right about this game all the time,we judged him badly.
Old 02/08/2010, 12:08   #38

hey,

also u all said u play alltime legit, its right ? and u didnt even use a bot ? right ? then joymax banned u cuz u didnt bot

so 2nd.. u said u spend a lot of silks in ur char (for prem, skillticket, dress, ...) right ? then joymax banned u cuz u bought to much of silks

to me.. i bot and didnt buy any silks.. and still not banned.. ty very much joymax

regards
Old 02/08/2010, 12:43   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexx. View Post
Some days ago servers were FULL again.JoyMax was afraid that Players will fill a complain to MmoSite and will get SilkRoad disqualified from the nr 1 position of the best MMORPG`s .So JoyMax did something:They banned as many accounts as possible,so MMoSite can see that the company respects the rules and cares about the players.

All that got banned,stay chill,your characters are completely safe,they will be unbanned on 22th february
hope so
Old 02/08/2010, 12:45   #40

hahaha bad um tss
Old 02/08/2010, 13:18   #41

elite*gold: 70
The Black Market: 139/0/0
Hey LowRider, i'm happy non of the accounts i bought from you is banned! =)

But Gaymax banned my Stallchar with much much gold and many High-End D10 parts. -.-
Old 02/08/2010, 17:25   #42

same -.-
Old 02/08/2010, 19:28   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriano View Post
isro is ****, and everyone of you know this
persons who reach lvl 100 without botting are freaks (for me its impossible... after 1 hour its just boring to kill the same mobs)
Isro is full of botters... there are no normal players, altough its impossible to log in because u f****** freaks got about 20 clients for goldbots
i stopped playing isro when this **** lottery update comes out... : /
Without silks in isro you have no chance to be good as people with silks.
So how much money did you spend on isro... now you got banned (maybe)... think about it

silkroad should have 30x rates that i can handgrinding on it :P
i agree with him they need to increas the rates at least 10x for people not to need bots
Old 02/08/2010, 20:04   #44

My 90 lvl wiz got banned too, even though I hardly play with it but still, it's kind of sad + all the silk I've bought :/
Old 02/08/2010, 20:23   #45

My guildmate lost his char, they ban him to 100 years and he recaived this mail
Hello, This is Silkroad Online.
Your question has been answered as below.

Dear Valued Customer,
Greeting from Joymax Customer Support Team!

We received your message regarding your account. We regret to inform you that your account is using an illegal program.Our system automatically detects any illegal program in the system thus making it 100% accurate. So we advice those who are using third party programs that is ruining the game contents to refrain from using it. We just want to remind you that you should not use third party programs that will ruin the game play. If you are caught using any illegal program your account will be blocked.

Thank you.

* Joymax will NEVER ask players about personal & account information, password, and credit card numbers, nor will they ever ask a player for a trade.

* To prevent the loss of accounts, we strongly recommend our users change password frequently.