Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Playing for fun

Discussion on Playing for fun within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Playing for fun

Hello guys!

Here is the time when I want to back to SRO. For a 9392193219rd time
Anyway problem is that I haven't that much time as I had years ago when I could grind 24/7 and be pro. So that I'm looking for a server with exp limit, grind time limit or so. Like it was on old tsro, vsro (? don't really remember the server) where there was a green book for few hours with 100% exp, then few more hours with 50% exp etc.etc. Do you know any servers like this? It can be private, isro, anything. Help me guys!

Cheers!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
i earn while playing tetris , surfing or playing
06/01/2012 - Facebook - 1 Replies
Hello ePVP members i am here to help you earn money online while playing or surfing this business is called "paid to click":cool: Things you need: Computer or laptop (keyboard and mouse) Internet connection brain All you need to do is to click all advertisements
FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN
03/11/2011 - WarRock Trading - 6 Replies
Moin kenne 2 acc die haben beide retail aba die acc,s kennen viele will dafür 1 e gold pro acc ^^ 1. xam8888 hat famas retail 2. den namen weiß ich net so genau cr44nk glabe ich m134 retail Also pro acc 1 e gold ^^