Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rouge/Warrior or Rouge/Cleric ?

Discussion on Rouge/Warrior or Rouge/Cleric ? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rouge/Warrior or Rouge/Cleric ?

Hello
I have a question what bulid is better in PvP, Job, Fotress-War and Capture-the-flag ? I know Rouge/Warrior its a very expencive Bulid but a lot of players say its a good Bulid but I don`t know realy.... its 2m sp enought ? hmm and its a good future Bulid maybe for 105 or highter update ... i hope anyone can help me `` i wait for you answers.
Old 01/24/2010, 13:30   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by albaner321 View Post
Hello
I have a question what bulid is better in PvP, Job, Fotress-War and Capture-the-flag ? I know Rouge/Warrior its a very expencive Bulid but a lot of players say its a good Bulid but I don`t know realy.... its 2m sp enought ? hmm and its a good future Bulid maybe for 105 or highter update ... i hope anyone can help me `` i wait for you answers.
Rouge/Cleric my favourite (Becauso xbow extreme you have less def then you need bless and recovery division
But you can try to dskill @ lvl(what you want) and make rouge warrior
Old 01/24/2010, 14:42   #3

elite*gold: 20
Rogue/Wizard is the win.
Check this out
Old 01/24/2010, 18:40   #4

better rogue/warlock then....
Old 01/25/2010, 04:48   #5

go warrior/rogue pls
you master it, you won't regret it!