Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Server Xian

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Server Xian

Does anybody know how to reset the fatigue? :/ I somehow resetted it twice last night, but I got no idea how. Now I got just 3 hours left and then ill get auto DCs. Any ideas on how to reset it again? xD

Old   #2

elite*gold: 56
Received Thanks: 1,286
Relog in town if your blue bar is nearly empty.

Avoid disconnects and relogs outside town.
Avoid disconnects and relogs while your blue bar is still "full" (>1h+ left on the blue bar)
=> Best moment for relogging is if you only have 1 - 15 minutes left on your bar. Even 30 min would not be a problem. But keep the time running as long as possible.

If you already fcked it up for the day you have to wait for the official reset at 0:00 Joymax time.
Sometimes it is possible that the bar works as it should. But that does not really happen that often. At least if you have VIP. If you do not have VIP it can happen much more often.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenster3000 View Post
Relog in town if your blue bar is nearly empty.

Avoid disconnects and relogs outside town.
Avoid disconnects and relogs while your blue bar is still "full" (>1h+ left on the blue bar)
=> Best moment for relogging is if you only have 1 - 15 minutes left on your bar. Even 30 min would not be a problem. But keep the time running as long as possible.

If you already fcked it up for the day you have to wait for the official reset at 0:00 Joymax time.
Sometimes it is possible that the bar works as it should. But that does not really happen that often. At least if you have VIP. If you do not have VIP it can happen much more often.
Oh damm that'll be really difficult, I get DCs like every 30-40 minutes xD then relogging another 30-40 mints. Thanks for the help. BTW any tpis to not get discconnected?
Old   #4

- Use "enable clientless" in SBot in order to avoid client crashes (Even when you are not planning to go clientless. If your client crashes SBot is able to switch to clientless)
- Become VIP Silver+ to avoid disconnects due to a full server.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenster3000 View Post
- Use "enable clientless" in SBot in order to avoid client crashes (Even when you are not planning to go clientless. If your client crashes SBot is able to switch to clientless)
- Become VIP Silver+ to avoid disconnects due to a full server.
Basically if the client crashes, the game will still operate through sbot, except there'll be no client and I'll have to do everything from Sbot did I understand correctly? or I'll be able to launch the client again after the client crashes? xD I just started using SBOT sorry for the stupid questions.

And thank you a lot for your time man you're really helpful.

Edit: Looks like it still crashes and everything is going to hell 40 minutes to log in and almost immediate DC or 5-6 minutes after. And if they expect me to pay for this ****, I wont xD stupid shitplanet. Thanks anyway for your time. Gonna try Ephesus
Old   #6

Yea. If SBot switches to clientless you can restart the client.

If you receive a dc SBot will close the vlient. In that case thr reason is JCP and the fact that you need VIP.
Old   #7

i do clientless, every time i check clientless dummy client starts and then normal client doesnt.
Old   #8

In that case something is wrong on your computer.
Ask for help in SBot forum.
They will fix that issue.
Old   #9

fixed it, anyway i get dc every hour with vip, bullshit game. Its not even fun to play foking shyt.
Old   #10

Received Thanks: 1,017
Battle Arena - No edits

bump**