Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Servers changed ! need help !

Discussion on Servers changed ! need help ! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry Servers changed ! need help !

MY First Server was "URANUS" then "MENSA" THEN " HEREMES" NOW there are new servers what is my new server if any1 know help me please

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Servers changed ! need help !
05/24/2017 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
My First Server was 'URANUS' THEN 'MENSA' THEN 'HEREMES ' Now i can see new servers ! so whats my server now if anyone knows Please help me with that !
Need Help getting an E-mail changed
08/26/2011 - DarkOrbit - 14 Replies
Ok so I will try to ask it pretty simple, I have my account, and my email was deleted as a joke by my friend and now I need to change my email and password because someone has gotten into my account, and messed everything up. If someone can help me I will pay with a $20 ultimate game card. Send me a Pm or go to the bestbots.ro and send me a pm there if you can help me. If you don't want to show me how to do it I will just give you the info and stuff through Teamview so I can watch you...
Summons changed 1-3,Potions changed 4-9
06/28/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 11 Replies
hello ever tired of pressing multiple keys to summon cell and sick of it? now here`s the all in one solution. Go to =C:\Program Files\Softnyx\Rakion\ControlsSV and replace the file. the original one is the change back if u dont like it. thanks will be apprreciated.:)
Servers down for 30m changed something
09/23/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 51 Replies
I have discovered after servers came back up after the 30 min downtime that any client loaded with cotobo no longer will load it freezes at login screen now lol So they musta changed something all though i dunno what. But any client i load without cotobo loads right up fine as soon as i inject cotobo client hangs on logging into server screen and never loads.