Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 22:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad R Ephesus. No Bots anymore?!

Discussion on Silkroad R Ephesus. No Bots anymore?! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 01/05/2017, 15:47   #16

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ftbllrp View Post
We could all sit here and reminiscence all day and chat about what killed the game but the end fact is that it is dead. Ephesus is the last hope...and that ain't a exactly a sure shot. I'd say less than that. If they do manage to finally put the dagger in bots, Silkroad itself will be a thing of the past. A long time coming. A funeral that has been planned for years lol.

Also, I love all of these legit kids acting like they want this to happen. Yea, enjoy having 12 people online.
Btw OP and all other "legits", you're in a union with botters. Stop trying to act all high and mighty. People who handgrind act like they have extensive knowledge of the game. I remember one global saying "Handgrinders are the vegans of SRO" and it is so true. Practice what you preach. Don't buy botter items. Don't join pts with botters. Don't UNION WITH BOTTERS. Your half-assed attempt at "legitimacy" is hysterical to me.
why should i not join a botter union with my legit guild?
they are awesome player and we support each other. Sure i would be happy if they would all be nonbotter, but it is their busyness when then want to bot.
but yes, i am still happy that there is the announcement that JC will bann botter, maybe some of the nice botter will start to be legit too.
and yes, i am legit and i have big knowledge of the game, but sur, there are botter who have awesome knowledge too and in higher content they have better knowledge then me.

i don't understand this "fight" of botter and nonbotter. My guild is only for nonbotter. my reason is not because i don't like botter, it is just my favourite way of playing the game. some guild only invite please with lv 90+ or only with VIP 2, why? because they want only strong player or what ever. and i want only nonbotter, because i like the way how some of them( NOT ALL) play this game. (not including the "nonbotter" who only sit in taxi or other kind of p-leve ---> worst way of playing the game )

so have a nice day, don't range so much. legits are happy about updates for legits and botter are happy about updates in the bot program. thats normal.
Old 01/05/2017, 19:39   #17

elite*gold: 0
^^^The contradictions are so real. That entire post is just full of it lol.
Old 01/09/2017, 14:40   #18

haha now on isro aswell,
they waked up from 10 years off sleep?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/09/2017, 16:09   #19

elite*gold: 261
It wont change anything at all. Empty words, as always.
Old 01/09/2017, 16:29   #20

Too late to do this. It will just finish the sro more early.
Old 01/09/2017, 21:36   #21

elite*gold: 206
Received Thanks: 2,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by koe1251 View Post
haha now on isro aswell,
they waked up from 10 years off sleep?
They did the "oh lets bann evil bots"-thing like 100 times in the past.
Most players that got a bann were uninteresting goldbots.
If they banned a "main chair" (which could happen from time to time) they usually unbanned the character if you contacted them. Sometimes a perma bann just disappeared for some players a few weeks later.

At the end it is nothing special. Just continue botting.
Old 01/10/2017, 08:56   #22

New SRO-Era in xmin.
Bämm ITS ARRIVED THE NEW ERA OF SILKRoOAD wuuuha^^
not...
2hours extra service inspection
Old 01/10/2017, 09:45   #23

They always said that, done nothing. And there's built-in bot for donators i think lmao
Old 01/10/2017, 11:48   #24

Ghost town
Old 01/10/2017, 11:53   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenoX View Post
Ghost town
Isn't that a normal looking town after a server inspection when there was an update?
Same goes for the Party Chat.
Old 01/10/2017, 20:00   #26

elite*gold: 8
So whats up now? SBot is working I guess?
Old 01/10/2017, 20:54   #27

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by qqdev View Post
So whats up now? SBot is working I guess?
sure, bots are still working. the announcement was that they will bann them, but not that they are not working anymore
Old 01/10/2017, 22:31   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindsided View Post
sure, bots are still working. the announcement was that they will bann them, but not that they are not working anymore
Yeah, but you cant know what kind of protection they added.
Old 01/11/2017, 20:36   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by qqdev View Post
Yeah, but you cant know what kind of protection they added.
We actually know what they added/changed.
Let me quote Shiva:

Quote:
CPU usage of the game clients:
Joymax intentionally changed the rendering loop, so that it doesn't stop anymore if the game window gets inactive. Most likely because it forces people to login less characters.
I can change this back, but it's a little tricky. I maybe patch it with the next bot version.

Quote:
regarding clientless, it's way more tricky. You need to reverse the dynamic opcode algorithm to always be able to send the correct opcode in clientless mode. They could modify it a little bit in the future without you realizing it or you forgot a small subroutine and then you send a wrong opcode. In this case the users account would be flagged as bot and you will be banned sooner or later.
This will need A LOT of testing before I can release it to the public.
Old 01/11/2017, 23:24   #30

Yep

Tags
ephesus, legit, mrsilkroadtv, nonbotter, sro