Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why are iSro servers still crowded?

Discussion on Why are iSro servers still crowded? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 06/08/2018, 03:18   #31

elite*gold: 206
Received Thanks: 2,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by dekortwo View Post
as i say, its same liek private servers they sell items to real money high plus with 100% stats, ( owners selling not players ) its about get the trust to the others, if all was for sell items etc they could do, but u think the server still was open? lol, and like i sayd, you win
The question here is: Do pServer owners sell these stuff behind closed doors or do they offer these stuff via item mall? There is a difference.

Of course servers would still be open if Joymax would have offered gold via item mall. For the game itself it would have been good.

Besides that you can check Joymax‘ annual reports. There you will find all the sectors Joymax is earning money from.

All the other allegations that Joymax connected characters to make the server full or that Joymax sold gold outside of the item mall are just normal conspiracy theories without any proof.
Old 06/08/2018, 13:32   #32

elite*gold: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenster3000 View Post
The question here is: Do pServer owners sell these stuff behind closed doors or do they offer these stuff via item mall? There is a difference.

Of course servers would still be open if Joymax would have offered gold via item mall. For the game itself it would have been good.

Besides that you can check Joymax‘ annual reports. There you will find all the sectors Joymax is earning money from.

All the other allegations that Joymax connected characters to make the server full or that Joymax sold gold outside of the item mall are just normal conspiracy theories without any proof.
When u know what u talking about we can talk again, and i think i say you already win right? cheers
Old 06/08/2018, 15:18   #33

Quote:
When u know what u talking about we can talk again, and i think i say you already win right? cheers

I know what I am talking about.
But do you know what you are talking about? I do not think so or maybe it is your english that makes everything harder to understand.
Old 06/08/2018, 20:16   #34

Quote:
I know what I am talking about.
But do you know what you are talking about? I do not think so or maybe it is your english that makes everything harder to understand.
yeah sure, i live in england so im sure maybe its that
Old 06/08/2018, 20:26   #35

Quote:
yeah sure, i live in england so im sure maybe its that
Living there for how long?
2 days?
I really can not believe that.

Do not get me wrong. Also my english is not perfect.
But some things you wrote simply do not make sense or are hard to understand because your spelling and grammar is wrong. Hard to believe that you are a native speaker.

But that should not be the point of our discussion lol.
Old 06/08/2018, 22:39   #36

Quote:
Living there for how long?
2 days?
I really can not believe that.

Do not get me wrong. Also my english is not perfect.
But some things you wrote simply do not make sense or are hard to understand because your spelling and grammar is wrong. Hard to believe that you are a native speaker.

But that should not be the point of our discussion lol.
7 years and idk why we still talking