Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 22:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad Damage Formulas

Discussion on Silkroad Damage Formulas within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Silkroad Damage Formulas

Silkroad Damage formulas

Quote:
Finally, you can claculate your builds with this. Took me some time.

MUCH Maths! So dont let ur head smoke ok? :P

The simple reasons ive gone through this are:
I was bored
I want to help
I was bored

Lets begin.

What is a Hybrid?
A Hybrid is a (Stat-wised) mixed up character build. You mix str and int statpoints.

What is it good for?
Well, theyre effective and deal more damage, while losing just a small amount of HP / MP.

Lets start with the maths then.

Calculating your type of hybrid:

Code:

Calculation: (in quote, so its easier to read)
Type of Hybrid: 8:1
8+1 = 9
100/9 = 11,11~
11,11*8 = 88,88 (89 lvs of your desired Primary stat)
11,11*1 = 11,11 (11 lvs of your desired Secondary stat)
Rest: 1 level (3 Statuspts)
Solution: Put 2 into yourprimary stat and 1 into your secondary stat.

Another Example:

Code:

Type of Hybrid: 7:1
Calculation:
7+1 = 8
100/8 = 12,5
12,5*7 = 87,5 (87 lvs of your desired Primary Stat)
12,5*1 = 12,5 (12 lvs of your desired Secondary Stat)
Rest: 1
Solution: +2 to Primary, +1 to Secondary

General formula so you can calculate that yourself:

Code:

Maxcap: Z
Primary stat: X
Secondary stat: Y
Type of Hybrid: X:Y
X+Y = A
Z/A = B
B*X = Levels to put in for X (Remember to round DOWN)
B*Y = Levels to put in for Y (Remember to round DOWN)
If theres a rest: Use 2 Statpoints for X and 1 for Y

I hope that helped.

P.D: Thats MY Calculations, you wont find them somewhere else. And, additionally, those VARY from the normal Hybrid build types, thats how I use them.

I take no responsibility for ^_^'ed up characters, nor for crying ppl who say "meh, i wasted time n money and now im unhappy" If you dont like hybrids cand cant handle them, either learn it or go pure.

In-Depth Calculations

General Damage fomula:

Code:

Phys = [(base + skill_pow * mastery_incr - Phys def) * balance * skill_mult * buff&passive * multiplier]

Mag=[((base + imbue_pow )* mastery_incr - Mag def) * balance * skill_mult * buff&passive * multiplier]

Phys Multiplier: 1,276772606
Mag Multipier: 1,287004542

Total Damage: Phys + Mag

Example:

Pure str bow:
Code:

Stats: Str:442
Int:175
Base Physical Attack Power: 3012
Base Magical Attack Power : 2638
Physical balance : 1.09%
Magical balace : 0.45%
Buffs will be : 18% mag, 18% phy

Skills:

Imbue : Soul Fire Force : 658 ~ 1097 (100%)
Strong bow-Craft (lvl 8 : 574 ~ 777 (350%)

Physical damage:
(3012 + (777 * 1.90) - 7) * 1.09 * 3.5 * 1.18 * 1.28 = 25890.3
MagicalDamage:
((2638 + 1097) * 1.9 - 10) * 0.45 * 3.5 * 1.18 * 1.28 = 16897.3

Total damage:
Code:

25890.3 + 16897.3 = 42787.6
Critical damage: (25890.3 * 2) + 16897.3 = 68678

Other (Stat) Builds and their damage outcome (Surprise, surprise...):

All credits go to "Nicole" from forum.rev6.com, I just copied this. If you want to thank, thank Nicole, register in , and thank her, here:

In my opinion, this is really a great help to improve builds, especially for those that use hybrid chinese builds, it is really a great help. Good luck out there, I think this is pretty good, and easy to understand
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/30/2009, 05:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
thx for sharing with us, didnt browse rev6 for a while... but if 70:70 bow is so strong with damage and also has the highest crit then why did it dissapear after the 70cap? Nicole realy did the math but something is still wrong with the formula or with people's judgement about the builds

Edit: i realised what is wrong with the formula... the extra damage what a crit gives you isn't a constant number it is your phisical balance added to your damage in % so with 117% balance it is +117% damage (more than double) but with 80ish (like a 70:70bow has) its just like 80%, Nicole took it as just a simple "double damage", and thats where the whole teory fails, pure str bow still crits bigger then any other
Old 12/30/2009, 14:36   #3

moar formulas:

Euro in first post and chinese in later posts
Old 12/30/2009, 16:06   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarkesz View Post
thx for sharing with us, didnt browse rev6 for a while... but if 70:70 bow is so strong with damage and also has the highest crit then why did it dissapear after the 70cap? Nicole realy did the math but something is still wrong with the formula or with people's judgement about the builds

Edit: i realised what is wrong with the formula... the extra damage what a crit gives you isn't a constant number it is your phisical balance added to your damage in % so with 117% balance it is +117% damage (more than double) but with 80ish (like a 70:70bow has) its just like 80%, Nicole took it as just a simple "double damage", and thats where the whole teory fails, pure str bow still crits bigger then any other
That's what I thought when I looked at that... Wanted to see if someone else notices that, seems like I'm not the only one... Something is still missing there...
Old 12/30/2009, 19:21   #5

Critical ALWAYS doubles physical part of the damage! no matter what your balance is.
Old 12/30/2009, 21:01   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by paappa View Post
Critical ALWAYS doubles physical part of the damage! no matter what your balance is.
The question is, how much does the critical do if it's a pure int build. It shouldn't double...
Old 12/31/2009, 00:53   #7

rolf wdf too much math... i smell smoke near here.. but nice one
Old 12/31/2009, 07:33   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmomzzz View Post
The question is, how much does the critical do if it's a pure int build. It shouldn't double...
it doesnt just watch s/s nuker vids on youtube, their crit does +40-50% damage what is their phisical balance
the thought that crit is always double is a big FAIL

thou you have right at some point with the double... at the 60-70cap it was realy 2x damage the crit, there was the 70:70bow invented of people who have time and patience for mathcrafting, but it was changed (cuz everyone was sick of ints outrageous crits), so i think here are 3options:

-either you dug up a realy old mathcraft from Nicole
-either Nicole doesn't keep track of the changes in the damage formulas
-either she wants to justify an outdated and outrated build to us what has no use in the actual silkroad

for the ones who still dont believe me there is youtube, it can be confusing that str chars have crits near to their double damage but that is more likely 117% (fully geared str chars phis. balance), just watch full int videos and you'll notice than while strs have biger crits then 2x int ones have much lower ones
Old 12/31/2009, 08:36   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarkesz View Post
it doesnt just watch s/s nuker vids on youtube, their crit does +40-50% damage what is their phisical balance
the thought that crit is always double is a big FAIL
ffs..

total damage = physical damage + magical damage
critical total damage = 2*physical damage + magical damage

now of course int build will have more magical damage than physical damage, but still, critical always doubles the physical part of the damage!

Read the math again and again and again until you get it. You will eventually!
Old 12/31/2009, 22:23   #10

why should i read a wrong mathcraf again and again?
Old 03/21/2011, 19:49   #11

zzomg hate to bring up a dead topic... but im lvling up a farmed spear char
and need help with hybridizing if possible. How does the balance thing work? Ive learned that hybrid is not for more hp.. and thats obvious b/c u hardly get any hp for being 9:1 or something like that... just need help to decide what my balance should be? Whats the difference between lets say a 10:1 hybrid and pure int spear? damage-wise. Overall damage should be higher with 10:1 or 9:1 hybrid? (heuksal skills and nukes)