Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 20:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad R Returns to Europe with JC Planet

Discussion on Silkroad R Returns to Europe with JC Planet within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1029
The Black Market: 163/0/0
Silkroad R Returns to Europe with JC Planet

Quote:
Hello, this is Silkroad-R Team,

Silkroad R is going to be with JC Planet from August 16th. (Channeling service with Joymax).
Especially, JC Planet opens a new server, “Ephesus”, in Europe.

Opening Time :
- Tuesday, August 16th, 2016.
- Standard Time (GMT+9) : 18:00

[Exclusive Benefits for JC Members]

1. When you join JC Planet and make character in Silkroad R with the account, you will receive great benefits.

- 1st ~ 9th grade +5 weapon of “Seal of Sun”
- 100,000 Skill Point
- Mileage System : 5% of item price as M-Coin(Mileage) whenever you buy items.
“You can buy cash items from M-Coin Shop with the M-Coin.”

2. Exclusive Event Rewards for JC Members

- Event 1 (Attendance Event)

5 M-Coin : 7~13dyas consecutively accumulated days
10 M-Coin : 14dyas consecutively accumulated days
“When you attend 14 days consecutively, you will receive total 15 M-Coin after the event is over.”

Period : August 16th, 2016(After maintenance) - August 29th, 2016 (Before maintenance) (for 2 weeks)

- Event 2 (Double Up M-Coin Event)

You will receive 5% M-Coin additionally when you but items. You will receive total 10% of item price as M-Coin when you buy the item.

Period : August 16th, 2016(After maintenance) - August 29th, 2016 (Before maintenance) (for 2 weeks)

[Contents in New Server]

1. Max Level
- Max level is Lv.90 in the beginning. (China and Europe will be opened at the same time)

2. Fatigue System
★ Different Fatigue system in order to make better game conditions and prevent Bot.

★ Detail of Fatigue System

[Original Servers]

- Basic : By 8hours accumulated play time in a day (No Penalty) --> 8~12hours accumulated play time in a day (50% of Exp. Penalties in Quest & Acquisition)
--> After 12hours accumulated play time in a day(0% of EXP. No Quest & Acquisition)
- Users who are VIP 2 are free from Fatigue System. (24hours accumulated play time in a day 100%)

[New Server]

- Basic : By 2hours accumulated play time in a day (No Penalty) --> 2~3hours accumulated play time in a day (50% of Exp. Penalties in Quest & Acquisition)
--> After 3hours accumulated play time in a day (0% of EXP. No Quest & Acquisition) à Kick out after 10 minutes
- VIP 1 : By 4hours accumulated play time in a day (No Penalty) --> 4~6hours accumulated play time in a day (50% of Exp. Penalties in Quest & Acquisition)
--> After 6hours accumulated play time in a day (0% of EXP. No Quest & Acquisition)
- VIP 2 and above : Free from Fatigue System. (24hours accumulated play time in a day 100%)

※ Fatigue will be counted when you log in and the accumulated play time will be reset on every 00:00.
※ Fatigue is applied to account base.(Not character base). If you play in many servers with same account, accumulated play time will be calculated into the account.
※ But when you play in original servers and new server, fatigue system will be applied by rule of server policy (Original server and new server).

VIP Membership Info

[Event]

1. Attendance Event (All Shards)

- Period : August 16th, 2016(After maintenance) - August 29th, 2016 (Before maintenance) (for 2 weeks)

- Every day => Berserker Regeneration Potion * 1
- 5 consecutively accumulated days => Skill Point Scroll * 1
- 10 consecutively accumulated days => Skill Point Scroll * 1

Thanks.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 08/02/2016, 15:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
Site :
Old 08/02/2016, 15:21   #3

Hey
I never played Sro-R, what is different between sro and sro-R?
Have the chins a better chance vs euro?
Old 08/02/2016, 16:22   #4

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyAce View Post
Hey
I never played Sro-R, what is different between sro and sro-R?
Have the chins a better chance vs euro?
Ya, the skill system is different. They tried to improve CHN by improving the Skill tree system. Also the leveling up is different which are quest based (more exp/sp then grinding).
Old 08/02/2016, 16:51   #5

This is it ! What we are waiting for for ages !!!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/02/2016, 17:13   #6

elite*gold: 2
dafuq,so after 3hours I get penalty or I didnt understood right?
Old 08/02/2016, 17:49   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodguy33 View Post
dafuq,so after 3hours I get penalty or I didnt understood right?
if u dont have vip accens u can play only 3hour per day.
Old 08/02/2016, 19:53   #8

i not understand for make vip how many silk you must charge ?
for vip 2 ?

ty for answer

p.s probabily with 100 $$ y get vip 2 i think

Old 08/02/2016, 20:25   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBongosx View Post
if u dont have vip accens u can play only 3hour per day.
what a bullshit way to milk even more money lol
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/03/2016, 00:35   #10

Quote:
what a bullshit way to milk even more money lol
See, I thought the same at first. But when you think about it, it's actually rather genius.

Right now, some people run 24 bots in Silkroad-R, which is just ridiculous. With this system, they'll have to pay $10 per month per character to get 6 hours of exp per day, and $30 per character per month if they want to get exp for 24 hours per day.

This means that there'll be WAY WAY WAY less goldbots. I mean, who wants to pay $240 per month just to have a bot party?

Personally, the more I think about it, the more I like this system. I don't bot, but I don't mind player bots so much. What I mind are goldbots, as they ruin the economy, and with this system, there'll be very few of those!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/03/2016, 02:10   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltsune View Post
See, I thought the same at first. But when you think about it, it's actually rather genius.

Right now, some people run 24 bots in Silkroad-R, which is just ridiculous. With this system, they'll have to pay $10 per month per character to get 6 hours of exp per day, and $30 per character per month if they want to get exp for 24 hours per day.

This means that there'll be WAY WAY WAY less goldbots. I mean, who wants to pay $240 per month just to have a bot party?

Personally, the more I think about it, the more I like this system. I don't bot, but I don't mind player bots so much. What I mind are goldbots, as they ruin the economy, and with this system, there'll be very few of those!
Yea,but lets assume a guy makes sick calculations with which he'll be able to sell gold worth a lot of $ since its the beginning of an official server.And again,its stupid for the free user to get only 3h of gametime in game he played for a decade,with no major updates,same old repetitive stuff.So much time passed still no word at least for a new race.They need to add some new innovative stuff so they can match newer MMOs...
Old 08/03/2016, 08:13   #12

Quote:
Yea,but lets assume a guy makes sick calculations with which he'll be able to sell gold worth a lot of $ since its the beginning of an official server.And again,its stupid for the free user to get only 3h of gametime in game he played for a decade,with no major updates,same old repetitive stuff.So much time passed still no word at least for a new race.They need to add some new innovative stuff so they can match newer MMOs...
Sure, in the beginning gold will be worth a lot, as you said. But the price will fall super quickly, and very soon, it won't be worth it anymore. So even if goldbots do arrive, it's a big risk for the goldbotters, and it'll be short-lived.

Secondly, as they're starting this server at 90 cap, it's clearly meant as an "old-school" server. Adding a new race to it would be strange. Honestly, I think more people are looking for an official oldschool server than a 140 cap server with a new race.
But each have their own opinion, of course

While it would be cool, we'll probably never get a third race, as developing it would cost a lot, and Silkroad isn't earning THAT much money for Joymax anymore.
Old 08/03/2016, 09:24   #13

officially old school server. fk yeah
Old 08/03/2016, 09:32   #14

elite*gold: 1
sounds not bad and for 8€ a month it is not that much for me. i am nonbotter, so i have to pay only for 1 accounds. maybe i will take a look there.
currently i am playing on Gobi with my nonbotter guild, maybe we will switch there... don't know^^
Old 08/03/2016, 12:33   #15

This new system likes me too. It should destroy goldbotters. I prefer to pay not much money for month but play in normal server not 3500/3500 with full of botters. And if u really wont pay and you wont use bot, 3h grinding by hand i think its enough for normal plp. Even Vip 1 will be cheap now is cheap in Sro-r and you have max 6h to grind its not little.
But I am worry about 9d alchemy .. I hope there wont be any proofs for real money ..