Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 22:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad R Returns to Europe with JC Planet

Discussion on Silkroad R Returns to Europe with JC Planet within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/12/2017, 09:51   #316

elite*gold: 0
Which is very sad indeed. Way too many ******* servers are released on a daily basis. I want a server that keeps my ******* progression and with lots of ppl to play with. Not to start all over again after 1 -2 months forever
Old 03/12/2017, 16:22   #317

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubnub96 View Post
I would start playing if I could get silver status, prem+, devil res and clock for 10€ a month but since all of these cost over 40€ i won't even bother lol. Even you you have all the stuff I listed you get raped by people who have gold/platinum status which cost respectively 100€ and 300€ a month. It's just a stupid amount of money and no other MMORPG charges this much for vip benefits.

That being said all the hope left must be put into private servers but the problem is that they have too many issues and they just can't last over 1-2 months...
I've pretty much always played pservers but as you say, in recent times, there are too many pservers being released and a lot of amateur server owners!

I've started playing Ephesus recently as I don't want to keep creating new characters every 4 weeks when a pserver dies.

I've been having a blast on Ephesus to be honest
Old 03/13/2017, 17:23   #318

Quote:
Originally Posted by statix View Post
I've pretty much always played pservers but as you say, in recent times, there are too many pservers being released and a lot of amateur server owners!

I've started playing Ephesus recently as I don't want to keep creating new characters every 4 weeks when a pserver dies.

Glad to hear but you see I'm quite competitive so when I play sro I can't just grind I also wanna pvp a lot and I wanna have a fair chance against my opponent. I can do this in pservers but not really in the official ones...there the vip buffs are pay2win and pvp is pretty dead.
Old 03/17/2017, 17:54   #319

**** this server they banned me because i was minding my own busness and botting.
Old 03/28/2017, 09:07   #320

Level 110 coming to Ephesus on April 4th.
Old 03/28/2017, 18:39   #321
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raveolimpia View Post
**** this server they banned me because i was minding my own busness and botting.
yes
Old 03/31/2017, 10:38   #322

s.h.i.t. If you don't have any kind of VIP 2-3h per day of "normal/good exp.." really SRO, really...? They still want money so badly
Old 03/31/2017, 10:46   #323

elite*gold: 8
And people give it to them

Greetings,
qqdev
Old 03/31/2017, 10:59   #324

elite*gold: 180
well i think its a bless... cause of this there are no fckin goldbots on there server... the population on this server is much higher than anywhere else so i am glad i can pay 30€ for 2 month to play like this instead of a server full of goldbots with maybe 100 active players...
Old 05/03/2017, 21:46   #325

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer1993 View Post
well i think its a bless... cause of this there are no fckin goldbots on there server... the population on this server is much higher than anywhere else so i am glad i can pay 30€ for 2 month to play like this instead of a server full of goldbots with maybe 100 active players...
Rofl
Population much higher than everything else? EVERY SERVER LITERALLY is on "easy" and aeolus "populated"
1 month ago i couldnt even login cuz of traffic.
And what the fuck is joymax thinking for example at lv 95 , grinding by hand for 10 hours only to get like 2-3% in gap 0? lol wtf
With the amount of money they want i can play WoW at 10000% more content and do milion other things , other than grinding and not doing anything else.
Its time to call this game dead, the best mmorpg ever exited. Solutions were pservers but they cant last more than 2 months

Well played GreedMax, i hope someone will find y'all and fucking castrate you then decapitate you after, slowly and painfully, then burn y'all and throw the left ashes into a rocket expedition to moon, and leave your ashes there forever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by statix View Post

I really had to double post this. So :

Quote:
Thats true, but what do you do on official sro in those 4 weeks other than 24/7 grinding/botting? At least in those 4 weeks, u could've had some fun in that p-server.
Old 05/04/2017, 21:43   #326

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synnxx View Post
Rofl
Population much higher than everything else? EVERY SERVER LITERALLY is on "easy" and aeolus "populated"
1 month ago i couldnt even login cuz of traffic.
And what the **** is joymax thinking for example at lv 95 , grinding by hand for 10 hours only to get like 2-3% in gap 0? lol wtf
With the amount of money they want i can play WoW at 10000% more content and do milion other things , other than grinding and not doing anything else.
Its time to call this game dead, the best mmorpg ever exited. Solutions were pservers but they cant last more than 2 months

Well played GreedMax, i hope someone will find y'all and ******* castrate you then decapitate you after, slowly and painfully, then burn y'all and throw the left ashes into a rocket expedition to moon, and leave your ashes there forever.

I really had to double post this. So :

Thats true, but what do you do on official sro in those 4 weeks other than 24/7 grinding/botting? At least in those 4 weeks, u could've had some fun in that p-server.
you can use bot normally but not clientless check out news from jcplanet.. its legal
Old 05/04/2017, 21:46   #327

elite*gold: 206
Received Thanks: 2,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scylacek View Post
you can use bot normally but not clientless check out news from jcplanet.. its legal
Does not matter. They are still banning Non-VIP users.
You have to be VIP because XTRAP won't send and receive packages if you are VIP. In that case you are undetected.
Old 05/05/2017, 09:36   #328

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scylacek View Post
What does this post has to do with my explanations above about GreedMax
Even Rev6.com is dead
Old 05/07/2017, 00:28   #329

elite*gold: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenster3000 View Post
Does not matter. They are still banning Non-VIP users.
You have to be VIP because XTRAP won't send and receive packages if you are VIP. In that case you are undetected.
thats just sick
Old 08/22/2018, 09:05   #330

SOO WTF I HEAR NEW NEWS EVERY DAY !
CLIENTLESS = BANN ?
VIP STAYS?
what about 7 characters none VIP and 1(the 8th) is VIP .. all clientless Sbot'ers .. does that make that ip address un-banndable?... can someone tell me before i get ****** xD