Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 22:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

iSro - Capture Monster Quest?

Discussion on iSro - Capture Monster Quest? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
iSro - Capture Monster Quest?

Hi guys. I saw a text at right bottom panel.

"[Guide] You can capture monsters through quests. Captured monsters lose self-awareness and follow the player."

Which quest is this? There is no information about it at the internet or game. Do you know anything about it?
Old 05/27/2016, 11:56   #2

Hmm sounds like one of these:

1.)Capture the Tomb Snake Master /lvl 98
2.)Hwajung’s Worry 2/ lvl85
3.)Capture the Sloth /lvl 82

lg Just
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2016, 15:09   #3

Also capturing seireness and capturing simos ladon at Eastern Europe Quest line.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2016, 21:51   #4

Oh i thought we capture and make them our pet. So it was just capturing and bringing them to npc. Thank you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help - Kill monster quest
11/17/2015 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
Hello guys, I want to make a quest that... 1. player talks to NPC 2. NPC tells to go kill 100 mobs, for example, Wyverns 3. Count the player kills, and when it is completed it pops up a message box (this is type 126 in cq_action) 4. When player talks back to the NPC, it tells them that they successfully killed 100 mobs, and then offer them a reward (this is type 501) What I need help with:
Value eines Monster via Quest
11/22/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Heya, normalerweise kriegt man die VNUM eines Monsters doch via "npc.get_race()", allerdings gibt er bei mir nur die VNUMs weniger Monster aus, die des Wildhundes z.B. - Die des Sensenmannes oder aller Metins aber nicht, weshalb? Daher funktioniert die Abfrage in der kill-Clause auch nicht. Best Regards, SoNiice
Spawning a monster while on a quest
08/05/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Okay so im on my 3rd npc on my 3rd reborn quest, but im sort of stuck.. is there anyway of adding to the npc when you click "yes" to spawn a monster only when your on the quest? My code: #region Crystal case 11889: { if (Control == 0) { GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Are you sure...
Hunter monster quest
02/18/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hello, Im french, sorry if my spelling is not correctly. Is it possible to do The monster hunter quest infinitly ? Thx
Arathi Basin Capture Quest Exploit
11/30/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
If you disconnect near a flag around the end of the game, when you log back in, the BG should be over.. but you can run around and still get the CP. You don't get marks or honor (except for HKs from before) but you get the capture quest done easy.