Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Full int bow help

Discussion on Full int bow help within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Full int bow help

The server i play on has 125lvl cap and i can unlock fire lightning cold at once so i want to make a hit n run char for fw and job a little pvp maybe but pvp not very important what i want to say is its viable?I can have good defence with snow sheild spikey wall(if snow on cooldown).Ill engage with snowsheild if its on cooldown i wont.Anyway how is int bow dmg for str bow and i dont want nukes maybe for grinding.Thx for ur time
Old 10/08/2016, 15:08   #2

Int bow has good dmg, but you will die like a fly.
Old 10/20/2016, 17:49   #3

Sorry for my late answer.
I was playing int bow in 2013-2014 on official Silkroad.

I played 2 different Int Bowers.
One with cold / light (4/1 mix) (for the must piercing flow) +16% magical damage.
He is stronger in grinding, but lesser effective in pvp.
And one pure cold / fire.
He is pretty Strong in pvp, because of the ice imbue. Fire/cold wall protect you from all europe classes.
Wizards are easy.

You can check this Video for some details, but it's a bad video (not mine). And the Int Bower didn't even try it.

The Magical damage on Weapons is this sword > Bow > Spear.
And with the Spirit ghost skills (lvl 30 bow skill) you deal more damage as a s/s nuker with nukes.
Than you have the increase range, increase hit ratio which makes you stronger as a s/s nuker.

Nukes need 3 seconds to cast, while your Bow skills need 2 seconds and less. and you can Crit.

I never use nukes while grinding