Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Non-Botters / Legits

View Poll Results: Who is legit?
Legit / No bot 112 54.90%
. 92 45.10%
Voters: 204. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Non-Botters / Legits

English version

Hey epvp community.
YES i know, the biggest part of the sro community and epvp community is using a bot and is not interested to play legit, BUT i just want to ask:
"Who is here still playing without a bot?"

Not just sometimes, or if the server is good or anything. Who is totally legit. Who don't use a bot, because it is against his own opinion how to play a game.

The reason why i ask that is not to attack the feelings of the botter
I just ask because one thing. I want to know how many nonbotters are out there and who they are and maybe we can focus on one server or anything.

And maybe we, the legits, can come together, play together on one server and help us each other. It is not important how often you are online or what every. I am not often online because of less time, but that is not important. Only one thing is important, don't use any other programs, no bot, no auto loot, auto party, auto alchemy, multy client...etc. The list is endless.

WE are playing now on Silkroad R server Ephesus of the publisher JC-Planet. It is an official Cap 90 server. Our guild name is Bruderschaft and it is a complete legit guild and we are almost full but we are happy for every new player. PM me ingame. My name is Cora, or try to PM Lulu.

BTW. i am uploading Let's Plays to this server. There are alot of tutorials (for example an english tutorial for creating a JC- Planet account)

Thanks
6 Users
Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
I'm legit. I never used a bot and never will use one.

Old   #3

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finsterlord View Post
May I ask how you and why you still enjoy handgrinding, from the videos I see you're level 115 on isro. But how do you enjoy the grind? Like I understand if you quest and such but it looks like you don't quest.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
May I ask how you and why you still enjoy handgrinding, from the videos I see you're level 115 on isro. But how do you enjoy the grind? Like I understand if you quest and such but it looks like you don't quest.
First of all it is NOT isro where I am playing. It's japanese SRO - everyone there is "legit", not a single bot there. Yes, they get to 130 by hand.

I totally hate solo leveling, I'm only soloing for quests. What I enjoy is PT hunting with perfect PTs. Such PTs only exist with handgrinders in jsro and ksro. Bot PTs are horrible in my opinion as they are neither organized nor efficient. 99% of the SRO community never experienced a real PT. It's not like I'm handgrinding 10 hours a day. The PTs usually have a duration of 60-90min and after that time I need a break. So that's fine.

edit:
Also, when I join 4/4 PTs the member always greet you. Playing with human beings is just more enjoyable. Not to speak of their game knowledge. Nobody can compete with them.

Thanks
9 Users
Old   #5

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,344
Quote:
First of all it is NOT isro where I am playing. It's japanese SRO - everyone there is "legit", not a single bot there. Yes, they get to 130 by hand.

I totally hate solo leveling, I'm only soloing for quests. What I enjoy is PT hunting with perfect PTs. Such PTs only exist with handgrinders in jsro and ksro. Bot PTs are horrible in my opinion as they are neither organized nor efficient. 99% of the SRO community never experienced a real PT. It's not like I'm handgrinding 10 hours a day. The PTs usually have a duration of 60-90min and after that time I need a break. So that's fine.

edit:
Also, when I join 4/4 PTs the member always greet you. Playing with human beings is just more enjoyable. Not to speak of their game knowledge. Nobody can compete with them.
Sounds fair, how long did 115 take you approximately?
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
Sounds fair, how long did 115 take you approximately?
About 1 year and 2 months.

Thanks
7 Users
Old   #7

I'm waiting for legit server! I haven't many time to play but I will play on non bot server!
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #8

which server?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9

the server where the normal bots wil not work is : http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/pri...just-play.html

i hope it will be, how i expect it
and nice to see more legits out there
Old   #10

elite*gold: 101
You're too patient.. I don't want to smash my keyboard buttons along with how much time i'll waste. SRO is only fun when you reach a high level, yes it can be fun sometimes with some people around but still hand-grinding is too idiotic especially in low rate servers.
Anyway good luck though u won't find many who do this in SRO nowadays unless they were lifeless.
Old   #11

Received Thanks: 1,186
i would grind w/o bot , in a team (no eu pt)... just a team who play together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindsided View Post
the server where the normal bots wil not work is : http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/pri...just-play.html
that server looks good, not rly a goal to reach max lvl in some days.

i would start as a lock , ofc
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casque View Post
i would grind w/o bot , in a team (no eu pt)... just a team who play together.

that server looks good, not rly a goal to reach max lvl in some days.

i would start as a lock , ofc
casque, it is nothing against you, but the past show me, that it is not easy to trust you to be rly a legit. i mean... totally legit. i think that you are friendly and motivated, but i want to find persons who rly will not use any other programs and not only when the party is great, or the day or anything.
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindsided View Post
casque, it is nothing against you, but the past show me, that it is not easy to trust you to be rly a legit. i mean... totally legit. i think that you are friendly and motivated, but i want to find persons who rly will not use any other programs and not only when the party is great, or the day or anything.

its not a problem about ful trasti.
like i said - if there´s are a community who like to play together - you can count on me.

like at hx-community.
Old   #14

Quote:
Thanks
6 Users
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefsika View Post
hahaha :P