Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 06:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

where can i find xmas event monsters ?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question where can i find xmas event monsters ?

i cant find them ?
i search everywhere but i cant find them omg stupid joymax wtf ?!

Old   #2

elite*gold: 20
They spawn randomly.
But Im not sure about that.

Old   #3

They are randomly spawned lol.
Old   #4

Well, I observed that event lvl 1 mobs are summoned random but the knights are summoned in certain places...for example in each corner(North, South, East and West) of B4(last floor of jangan cave).I killed 2 of them in the same place, twice.

Old   #5

Received Thanks: 5,271
most spawns are on penons where the gold bots are every place that got much players/kills are the most event mobs
Old   #6

The spawns are not randomly, if you kills normal mobs on a good spot they will spawn faster. I have tried it out and it works. Also thats why there are so many on the ice, or where cuz now the gb kills them.
Old   #7

What are the event awards?
Old   #8

if they are equal to the halloween mobs, and i dont think that they changed something to that, they are absolutly random. i made a hunt at jangans to get about 50 scrolls... was a walk in the park.
Old   #9

Always the same retarded rewards, 1 scroll = 10 snow flakes or w/e it is, the best you can get is moving scrolls (1) and vigors 25% (10) -.- Joymax is retarded, always the same events for nothing, and besides, even if you "handgrind" for them, killing mobs for 1h+ to get 1 scroll is just retarded... they should bring smth new to this game.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmomzzz View Post
Always the same retarded rewards, 1 scroll = 10 snow flakes or w/e it is, the best you can get is moving scrolls (1) and vigors 25% (10) -.- Joymax is retarded, always the same events for nothing, and besides, even if you "handgrind" for them, killing mobs for 1h+ to get 1 scroll is just retarded... they should bring smth new to this game.
If i have seen correct, there were Pandora Boxes available as a reward!? Isnt that something what the old players always has been wishing for..