Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 09:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

STACK BUG/PROBLEM with 12/13DG lucky powders.

Discussion on STACK BUG/PROBLEM with 12/13DG lucky powders. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
STACK BUG/PROBLEM with 12/13DG lucky powders.

Hey Folks.

I have a weird problem.

I make stacks for elixirs,stones, coins etc and they are fully working i mean i did that stack for 1000units in 1 slot - tested it and its work correct.

I change _RefObjectItem and texdata files in media.pk2 and they are working correct it stacking 1000 in one slot.

I made analogic to lucky powders 12dg and 13dg but they still the same 50units in stack. Example ->

Legend: 1*, 2*,3*,4* (slots in inventory)
ULP=Units lucky powder.

1*50ULP
2*50ULP
3*50ULP
4*(empty)
NOW -> i move 50ULP from 1* to 2* after that 50ULP from 1* NOT dissapierd and not adding 50ULP to 2* .But when i tryed to move 50ULP from
1* to 4* it dont make nothing, nothing shows, cannot move 50 ULP from 1* to 4* -> Server-SIDE see the changes its means SERVER add the 50ULP from 1* to 2* and its true cuz after relog there is 100ULP in 2*. So whats WRONG?
I made changes in media.pk2 in texdata files in itemdata45000...
(Analogy problem with 12DG Lucky powder ofc itemdata5000)

Any suggestions?

I used this :

USE SRO_VT_SHARD
DECLARE @CodeName VARCHAR(30)
DECLARE @MaxStack INT
SET @CodeName='%ARCHEMY%REINFORCE%'
SET @MaxStack=1000
UPDATE _RefObjItem SET MaxStack=@MaxStack WHERE ID IN (SELECT Link FROM _RefObjCommon WHERE CodeName128 LIKE @CodeName AND Service=1)

also i used this:

USE SRO_VT_SHARD
Declare @NEWMaxStack varchar(10)
Declare @ItemID int
Declare @oldStack varchar(10)

SET @NEWMaxStack = 1000 /* e.g. stackable up to 75 */
SET @ItemID = (ofc here my lucky powder id) /* ID of the Item ofrom the itemdata.txt files */

SET @oldStack = (SELECT MaxStack FROM _RefObjItem WHERE ID like (SELECT Link FROM _RefObjCommon WHERE ID like @ItemID))
UPDATE dbo._RefObjItem SET MaxStack = @NEWMaxStack WHERE ID = (SELECT Link FROM _RefObjCommon WHERE ID like @ItemID)

/* Which Itemdata.txt is affected in the Media.pk2*/
Declare @newItemID varchar(5)
IF (@ItemID < 5000)
SET @newItemID = 5000
else if (@ItemID < 10000)
SET @newItemID = 10000
else if (@ItemID < 15000)
SET @newItemID = 15000
else if (@ItemID < 20000)
SET @newItemID = 20000
else if (@ItemID < 25000)
SET @newItemID = 25000
else if (@ItemID < 30000)
SET @newItemID = 30000
else if (@ItemID < 35000)
SET @newItemID = 35000
else if (@ItemID < 40000)
SET @newItemID = 40000
else if (@ItemID >= 40000)
SET @newItemID = 45000
/*END which Itemdata.txr*/

Declare @CodeName varchar(74)
Declare @DDJ varchar(74)
SET @CodeName = (SELECT CodeName128 FROM _RefObjCommon WHERE ID like @ItemID)
SET @DDJ = (SELECT AssocFileIcon128 FROM _RefObjCommon WHERE ID like @ItemID)

/* Paths */
print ''
print '@ Media\server_dep\silkroad\textdata\itemdata_'+@new ItemID+'.txt'
print ''
print 'Change the line within the Itemdata.txt file like stated below:'
print ''
print 'Press CTRL+F and paste '+'"'+@CodeName+'"'+' into the box and search for the line at the file.'
print 'Scroll to the right till you reach '+'"'+@DDJ+'"'+' and change the value behind the 2x "xxx" from '+'"'+@oldStack+'"'+' to '+'"'+@NEWMaxStack+'"'+'.'

I tryed by itemID , but its not working.

thx for help

Okai Folks my stupid mistake, i was quit sure i changed d12/d13 Lucky powder in itemdata5000 and itemdata45000 but i didnt everythings works correct, sory for bothering.