Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 04:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Silkroad Online refreshed or fake countings on Rev6?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Silkroad Online refreshed or fake countings on Rev6?

Good Morning to the community!

First of all: I am a huge Silkroad Online Fan and Player since summer 2006.
But we all know, that Silkroad Online changed, in my opinion it changed the bad way and alot of players stopped playing, including me, something around 2011.
The Servers were almost dead, so that old servers had to get fused together.

In 2013 I played on a lot private servers, but it isn't the real feeling at all. Some leave after some days or weeks and trying another, new private server with the hope of finding some classic **** that existed 8-9 years ago.

NOW: While Christmas I was kinda curious and checked the Rev6 Website and noticed, that every single server is crowded. All in all it showed 35000/35000 players online. I was like really flashed and still cannot believe that those are real countings.

So a question to all the Insider-Silkorad-Online-Experts:
Did I miss some changes in iSro that made Silkroad Online again worth playing it? Or are those countings on Rev6 just pure fake?
I know that there are a lot of Bots online, but they always existed.
But the last time I've seen all the server that crowded was in 2008.

I hope you guys can update me. Thanks in advance.

Percy.

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2015, 13:21   #2
CheeseBurger !!

elite*gold: 1751
Received Thanks: 3,063
Old servers merged together but you still can log-in easily
besides don't forget the goldbotters.

Old 12/27/2015, 13:25   #3

I already mentioned that they were merged (fused) together and I mentioned the Botters. But that can't be the answer for: Why there are 35,000 / 35,000 players. I remember years when all the server just been populated or easy 24/7.
Old 12/27/2015, 13:45   #4
CheeseBurger !!

elite*gold: 1751
Received Thanks: 3,063
Quote:
Originally Posted by PercyXO View Post
But that can't be the answer for: Why there are 35,000 / 35,000 players. I remember years when all the server just been populated or easy 24/7.
Well I highly doubt if you consider a part of that number as ''players''
that's why I said you can still log-in easily. They did few patches for example if the server appears crowded/populated you can log-in without getting this loading screen thingy.
Honestly I think the capacity shown at rev6 is completely messed up at the moment.. cause I don't really believe such 3.5k slots per server, it's probably 1.5k.

rumours everywhere, so calculate again ^^

Old 12/27/2015, 14:06   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidy. View Post
Well I highly doubt if you consider a part of that number as ''players''
that's why I said you can still log-in easily. They did few patches for example if the server appears crowded/populated you can log-in without getting this loading screen thingy.
Honestly I think the capacity shown at rev6 is completely messed up at the moment.. cause I don't really believe such 3.5k slots per server, it's probably 1.5k.

rumours everywhere, so calculate again ^^
I see and that's actually what I suspected, but of course I hoped something different. But seems like iSRO is still ****** up. Thanks for your answer.
Old 12/27/2015, 14:07   #6

So you mean you can still log in as new user?
Old 12/27/2015, 21:44   #7

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,986
Servers are crowded since SBot readded Clientless a few month ago.
Lots of people run more than 2 8 men parties now to farm gold.

I stopped my active "SRO-playing" also a few years ago.
But last year I created a new char on SRO-R (Gobi). Just for fun and just for some fun with uniques during holidays.

And what should I say: I like the concept. Best thing is the feature that you can't attack uniques when you are 20 level higher then them. So low levels have the chance to kill them. Also the server is pretty active (also in the low level area). Started a party today to help some noobies to kill cerberus. It was full within 1 minute (also got a screenshot if you doesn't believe). At the end it makes fun. It is not so good as it was in the past. But IMHO its much better than any other pServer. No force to get max level since you are able to have fun with low levels.
Old 12/28/2015, 09:39   #8

good
Attached Images
File Type: png ueONwzP.png (110.9 KB, 10 views)

« What the f*ck? | Crash when I'm moving or when I'm tping. »