Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Phbot help ! first time goldbot setting myself

Discussion on Phbot help ! first time goldbot setting myself within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Phbot help ! first time goldbot setting myself

Its the first time i use a bot and its Phbot and i never created goldbot until now. And my question is where can i set my cleric to heal my characters, in party buffering i only see all skills listed like gods word/ holy word. My bots are currently only lv 12 though, and my cleric has the skill "heal" but i cant use it on my characters? anyone has a good knowledge with phbot and can help me? or a guide where i can read all about phbot settings for my pt
Old 11/28/2015, 14:06   #2

the skill "healing" is useless to be honest. Just use the group healing and healing divison skills. And after lvl 40 recovery division and your bots will never die.

I'm lvl 35 with my party now and using group healing and healing division which you just give in as buffs and the cleric spams it all the time.
Old 11/28/2015, 14:12   #3

ok thank you very much
Old 11/28/2015, 14:15   #4

no problem i actually think that you can not add other skills to party buffing i might be wrong but phbot made it easy and has most of the usefull skills already added and you just add the characters to it.

And just give the other ones into the buff line as i said and it will spam heal as long as it has mana )
Old 11/28/2015, 20:01   #5

Skills like group healing is not in the party buffering list and i also would like to know how to script quests so my bot does it on his own, like sook snow flakes xchange or genie lamp or d2-5 self upgrading, any guides there to this?
Old 11/29/2015, 12:18   #6

elite*gold: 261
There are guides on projecthax.com.