Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What the f*ck?

Discussion on What the f*ck? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What the f*ck?

I recently checked the to see how is iSRO doing, but the results surprised me, the servers are all full.
Question is, are those goldbots or more players started playing in the official servers?
Old 11/14/2015, 14:43   #2

Aloha

After the server merge the servers were all Populated-Crowded altough most of them were easily to connect to. Without Loginqueue or getting disconnected.
Then they did some "extra-ordinary" Patches for "Server Optimization".
Surely it was no real optimization nobody knows for real what the hell they did with these AWESOME patches.
But after theses patches nothing worked anymore.Period
These patches shot up my whole SRO-installation, so i re-downloaded-install-patch->etc.
(Due im a Non-botter i can only speak for a manual try to login,no bot or logintool)
This went like this aproximately since D14 Update.
Then last weeks after some "glorious and wonderful" Events, the $hit turned to Perfection, when they announced to test some server optimization again, the Servers were totally full after Server-Maintenance! BUT like i read on Rev server capacity was decreased so Rev shows wrong capacity-level at the moment cause there are not really 3500 slots per server but around 1500.

Many rumours go round at this time but whats behind all this i surely dont know aswell.

Wishing a good Time
greetz Just
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2015, 16:57   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayandrish View Post
Aloha

After the server merge the servers were all Populated-Crowded altough most of them were easily to connect to. Without Loginqueue or getting disconnected.
Then they did some "extra-ordinary" Patches for "Server Optimization".
Surely it was no real optimization nobody knows for real what the hell they did with these AWESOME patches.
But after theses patches nothing worked anymore.Period
These patches shot up my whole SRO-installation, so i re-downloaded-install-patch->etc.
(Due im a Non-botter i can only speak for a manual try to login,no bot or logintool)
This went like this aproximately since D14 Update.
Then last weeks after some "glorious and wonderful" Events, the $hit turned to Perfection, when they announced to test some server optimization again, the Servers were totally full after Server-Maintenance! BUT like i read on Rev server capacity was decreased so Rev shows wrong capacity-level at the moment cause there are not really 3500 slots per server but around 1500.

Many rumours go round at this time but whats behind all this i surely dont know aswell.

Wishing a good Time
greetz Just
Thanks for the answer.
So official servers are still lagging as hell, right?
Old 11/14/2015, 17:36   #4

Quote:
So official servers are still lagging as hell, right?
Well if you do handgrind its not very funny cause of the "Serverlocationlag"(-400Ping) but playable again since they; at least temporary, fixed the abnormal 3-15sec.delay lag.
Maybe for hunting Uniques its quite ok, but for mob-grind i dont know^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2015, 18:48   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayandrish View Post
Well if you do handgrind its not very funny cause of the "Serverlocationlag"(-400Ping) but playable again since they; at least temporary, fixed the abnormal 3-15sec.delay lag.
Maybe for hunting Uniques its quite ok, but for mob-grind i dont know^^
It is realy sad that servers are located in South Korea only, im sure more players would play Official Silkroad if few servers were relocated to Europe...
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2015, 13:51   #6

Quote:
It is realy sad that servers are located in South Korea only, im sure more players would play Official Silkroad if few servers were relocated to Europe...
Hehe true but before this happens humanity will invent a Quantum Switcher device to build a Timemachine so we can go back to 2005/2006 and start on the very first SRO server to enjoy the "Ol´Silly Road" in its original form as long as we could with this beautiful Job system...but im dreaming away.. ;-D

How could we know this nice Silkroad journey would end in a wasteland with a pack of of the "Black Robbers tribe"...

Wishing you a relaxed Sunday
lg Just
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/16/2015, 18:15   #7

Yea I wanted to play on SRO-R too again, but it was just lagging the whole day with this abnormal delay...I wonder why they dont just close the server for ever. Its useless to play there anymore or even start again.
Old 11/22/2015, 16:54   #8

elite*gold: 8
Servers are playable. Laggy but still playable.
Old 12/14/2015, 09:32   #9

waiting so long before go into the game
really kill me...
Old 12/14/2015, 11:20   #10

It's interesting for me aswell. Since I want to get back on Isro, is it worth it? One question hasn't been answered here, what about gold bots? so we see that servers are fully poluted, but poluted by trash goldbots or normal people?
Old 12/14/2015, 22:17   #11

elite*gold: 206
Received Thanks: 2,919
The only reason why servers are full is SBot Clientless.
Since Shiva readded that features the Servers are full again.
It has nothing to do with less slots or server fuse.
Old 12/17/2015, 22:40   #12

elite*gold: 261
There are tons of goldbots. Not owned by the gold companies as it used to be until d11 or so but every player do bot like 5-10 full 8/8 partys now (some players more, some less ofc.). So lets say 40 chars per player, 1500/40= 37.5. So 38 players are enough to fill the servers these days. Thats why they're crowded as fck.
Old 12/19/2015, 00:57   #13

If Gaymax or company which owns Silkroad now, if they make originally iSro oldschool server it would be so cool! and i guess it worth them.
Old 12/20/2015, 13:59   #14

elite*gold: 206
Received Thanks: 2,919
Also an original SRO-Server wouldn't help Silkroad anymore. 6 - 8 years too late.
Old 12/20/2015, 15:16   #15

most of them are goldbots think so