Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PRO WIZARDS only

Discussion on PRO WIZARDS only within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PRO WIZARDS only

hey all elite community i was searching for a stone or magic tab that increases magic range ?????
do any one know ???? it would really help me against bowers
Old 12/02/2009, 16:23   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
doesnt exist.. but it would be awesome
Old 12/02/2009, 16:37   #3

Received Thanks: 1,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by MANLINK View Post
hey all elite community i was searching for a stone or magic tab that increases magic range ?????
do any one know ???? it would really help me against bowers
pro wizards?
first of all, from the topic name, id say youre looking for some advice on the wizzard char, but now i can tell that youre a *** **** noob, any advice wouldnt be much of a help for you, because you wouldnt understand it lol

getting ur *** owned from bowers, remember this: wizards are not meant to pvp. they can pvp for 45 seconds tops, and they can still get 1 shoted while using bless, which is a pathetic, boring and only a plvl class
Old 12/02/2009, 17:03   #4

Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by lopasas View Post
pro wizards?
wizards are not meant to pvp.
Wizards are good in PvP, but they have to kill quickly, most of the times that is hard..

They are best in group fights and pve I think.
Old 12/02/2009, 17:36   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneofgod View Post
Wizards are good in PvP, but they have to kill quickly, most of the times that is hard..

They are best in group fights and pve I think.
Still suck for pvping... lol
Old 12/02/2009, 17:47   #6

it was fun couple of weeks at lvl 95 after 10dg update... my wizz pwned everything. everything. but now ... its just a quick one hit for everybody.
Old 12/02/2009, 18:28   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmomzzz View Post
Still suck for pvping... lol
I saw Hybrid Wizzie / Clerics which were pretty much of able to Pvp against all classes, however i still prefer Full int Wizzies.
Old 12/02/2009, 19:07   #8

Quote:
pro wizards?
first of all, from the topic name, id say youre looking for some advice on the wizzard char, but now i can tell that youre a *** **** noob, any advice wouldnt be much of a help for you, because you wouldnt understand it lol

getting ur *** owned from bowers, remember this: wizards are not meant to pvp. they can pvp for 45 seconds tops, and they can still get 1 shoted while using bless, which is a pathetic, boring and only a plvl class
when i asked about pro wizards i mean real players not mockers and all asked about is how increase magic range because i know there is a passive buff that increases the range 3.0 m So I thought maybe there si magic tab for it too why not ???!! (GM BE MERCI AND MAKE IT IF NOT ^^)
"AND I SAID BOWER BECAUSE OF UNIQUES NOT PVP, FOR PVP I HAVE FullFArmed LWL100 BLADER WHICH PWN ALL xD"
BTW :
i know i hypred wizards that are capable of standing in front warriors and pwn them in pwp "sheesh calling me nub"
silkBotter : TY for ur response
Old 12/02/2009, 19:43   #9

Received Thanks: 1,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by MANLINK View Post
when i asked about pro wizards i mean real players not mockers and all asked about is how increase magic range because i know there is a passive buff that increases the range 3.0 m So I thought maybe there si magic tab for it too why not ???!! (GM BE MERCI AND MAKE IT IF NOT ^^)
"AND I SAID BOWER BECAUSE OF UNIQUES NOT PVP, FOR PVP I HAVE FullFArmed LWL100 BLADER WHICH PWN ALL xD"
BTW :
i know i hypred wizards that are capable of standing in front warriors and pwn them in pwp "sheesh calling me nub"
silkBotter : TY for ur response
you know, it doesnt matter how much sugar youre gonna pour on a ****, it wont become a cookie.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/02/2009, 19:49   #10

Quote:
you know, it doesnt matter how much sugar youre gonna pour on a ****, it wont become a cookie.
pls mods i need u to response to this disqualified member to your elite community
Old 12/02/2009, 19:52   #11

Received Thanks: 2,198
#Closed
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread