Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Questmobs Hotan

Discussion on Questmobs Hotan within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Questmobs Hotan

Hello ,

Ich wollte wissen ob man die Questmobs an den Hotan Toren mit dem Bot umgehen kann ich benutze den SROking kann der i-wie dadrum laufen oder gibt es ein Programm das die weg sind oder so???

MFG , Hellraiser 28 Alias Tibat Alias: Salium
Old 11/24/2009, 18:43   #2

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
nein die "anti gold bot player" machen das damit die gold bots keine spots mehr klauen auf zb pluto is das nicht

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hotan Temple???
02/27/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Anyone know anything about Hotan temple? It's located on the city map. But there is just a stone just like the 1's that you use to tele from town to town.
HOTAN FORTRESS
12/01/2009 - Silkroad Online - 22 Replies
This is the e-mail i received from gaymax. what do you think about it?
Hotan Fortress Vid
05/24/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Yes is SREmu: YouTube - Silkroad Online: Hotan Fortress Preview http://img3.imagebanana.com/img/xclaz9d0/ht_fotre ss.JPG
Hotan - Den
04/17/2006 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
I wanna know if the bot can take the ferry cause it's time saving, ravine is much closer to Hotan then to Downhang and that's the place where I wanna be. So did anyone try ? Or did I miss something in the bot updates saying ' Bot can take ferry ' ?