Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 02:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Heuksal/Bicheon/Fire

Discussion on Heuksal/Bicheon/Fire within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Heuksal/Bicheon/Fire

Hello guys. I'm playing mirror silkroad, 250cap. I'd like to ask you. Should I make heuksal/bicheon/fire, or should I leave heuksal/fire/force? I'd like to make heuksal/bicheon/fire, but idk how to play with him. So please teach me and tell your opinion, is it worth or no. Thanks!
Old 06/11/2015, 23:28   #2

elite*gold: 140
250 cap?
why do you need a char at lvl 250?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
heuksual/bischeon/fire or bicheon/patcheon/fire?
10/10/2011 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
hi all im started to play bloody silkroad. And im think about heuksual/bischeon/fire and bicheon/patcheon builds. Can u tell me that build is better on pvp and job wars heuksual/bischeon/fire or bicheon/patcheon/fire ? P.S. srr me english is realy bad :)
WTS 109 Heuksal-Bicheon-Fire FF+ 2,6 M SP on VENICE
06/18/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Name: Scandinavia Gender: male Skills: Heuksal-Fire-Bicheon maxed ( only the needed things ) SP left: 2,6 mill SP ready for next cap Exp: 42% Avatar: Wizzards Costume Equip: +4 prot fb set, +4 accs fb and +5 SON Glavie Silk items: dead squirre and lvl 90 white wolf, no storage or inv expansions Extras: it has HONOR BUFF BRONZE AND SILVER
WTS ZSZC(Fire) Blader/Fire/Bicheon/Light
11/25/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Server: FIRE Lvl: 90 -And leveling"Im lvling this account atm still using it" Skills: Fire=90 | Bicheon=90 | Light=61 SP's: Not Full farmed Set: 9D set with 10D Hands/Shoulder (Hands are FB) Today i noticed that there are Middle Mans or trade helpers, i added all of them so dont try to make a new fake email and cheat on me. [email protected] <--- Add me im 24/7 online.
Bicheon/Heuksal/??? Build
10/20/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
im not sure if im writing this in the correct room. mods/admins please help me transfer to the correct room (if necessary). hi to all the pro sro gamers in this forum. i would like to ask everyone's opinion regarding to a build that i have in mind. i just learned about iBot and from what i've read, it's the best free bot around. so, im thinking of making a Bicheon/Heuksal/??? (Fire/Cold/Lightning) the last skill tree is very confusing.
100 Heuksal / 100 Bicheon / 100 Light
06/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Only if you know something about it reply please. I'm just asking, I don't know anything about it but would this work? Debuffs from bicheon, sick HP (sicKest tanker) pve with glavie?