Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nezekan still arround ?

Discussion on Nezekan still arround ? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 15
Nezekan still arround ?

hello mates i was reviewing an old epvp thread and i found a thread about Nezekan [ Epvp Old user ] Dedicated servers.

so please if some one got an contact with that guy send me via Pm. i'd appreciate that so far.

cheers

up
Old 05/06/2015, 15:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
I don't think he's still around ,at least he stopped taking new orders.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ahoi. Why dont i se SMITE arround here?
03/21/2015 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
Hello everybody, how's it going arround here? Joke-Freak here, long time moba's player ( dota lol dota 2 and now SMITE ) I see a lot of boosers arround, and id like to work out some boosting system for a SMITE game. Its rly simple, you hit lvl 30, master 12 (16 ) gods and you may aproach to qualif matches 0/10 Modes are : 1v1 5v5 If there are anyone interested. pm me, reply thread or add skype- cipitheblondes Btw, 5.5k elo dota 2
Looking for arround 4000 rp
02/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I need arround 4000 riot points. Ofc cheaper than store.
Am I the only one arround here?
12/08/2013 - SRO Private Server - 40 Replies
Am I the only one arround here who atleast feels like an old timer on this section, who also happens to still want to play this game to it's full extent.Missing the old days where you would have a full guild of e*pvpers a guild of pros who would party level together guild trade do stuff together like let's first kill this Lord until the turks come and take the kill?(yea I'm still that 2009-2010 person who would pk a turk just for the fun of it^^). But sadly those times are sooo over this game...
[Selling] SELLING EUW ACC ARROUND 50 SKINS
04/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys, as the title says, i wanna sell my lol account (EUW). It is in bronze but it has a lot of skins and champions. -Summoner name: LouIogio (You can check it in Lolking) -Arround 400 wins i think