Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 17:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Change number of logged accounts in the game without restarting none files. who knows

Discussion on Change number of logged accounts in the game without restarting none files. who knows within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Change number of logged accounts in the game without restarting none files. who knows

a few months ago, the victor (developer) managed through a site control the amount of players who could log into the server, did not have to restart any of the files, it was just log into the website and enter the amount and press OK, if it had 20 accs logged starting a single IP and I put on the site for just 1 acc could log by IP, 19 accounts hold Disconect, only 1 had been logged ,unfortunately he disappeared, and the system stopped working a few days later, someone here knows how do this?
Old 03/08/2015, 15:09   #2

elite*gold: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleisonfreitas View Post
a few months ago, the victor (developer) managed through a site control the amount of players who could log into the server, did not have to restart any of the files, it was just log into the website and enter the amount and press OK, if it had 20 accs logged starting a single IP and I put on the site for just 1 acc could log by IP, 19 accounts hold Disconect, only 1 had been logged ,unfortunately he disappeared, and the system stopped working a few days later, someone here knows how do this?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Log from Accounts that logged in?
09/22/2014 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Hey guys Is there any file on the local installation that keeps track of users that were used to log into the game? I'm trying to find out my old Game Account IDs to transfer to the new servers, but I forgot the Game Account IDs, whereas I know the Web Accounts but those don't help anymore. Any ideas? Edit: And maybe Account ID? This way I could try and fake the Password Reset Mail I got with a fake Customer ID but correct Account ID
PLEASE HELP I LOGGED SAME ACCOUNTS!
06/09/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
Hi All,, Im Making A Private Server binary 5065 but when i logged the accounts test i logged a PM and now i dont know how to create so that i put any acc and pass and i logged same char.. =( Please Help me to this problem and my npc's is not on real place please help,, [email protected]
Bypassing CRC checks without restarting game?
09/13/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Is it possible to bypass the checks without restarting the game? (just by reconnecting to the same server over and over?) Is it possible to just keep connecting to different servers to get it working?
What can i do once i logged in game with UCE working?
06/15/2008 - Rohan - 0 Replies
hey guys, the bot bypasses gameguard so i managed to activate uce and it works fine, the only prob is that i have no idea what to do next, i tried some simple things like searching for the attack speed and changing it (didnt work), changing the M.Kill value but its server sided as i discovered (i could change the number of m. kill in my client but it went back to original after i killed a monster) and i'm pretty much out of ideas, can someone please direct me torward something because i'm...