Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SRO-R Help | 1 Star FGW Dimensional Stones

Discussion on SRO-R Help | 1 Star FGW Dimensional Stones within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SRO-R Help | 1 Star FGW Dimensional Stones

Hello,

I am trying to get 1 star forgotten worlds, however, every time I have envies spawn and kill them, all I get are 2 star ones (like 5 or 6 tries by now). I am hunting in the Hun area by Samarkan.

Is there a certain place I am supposed to hunt to get 1 star or is it all really just luck? If it's all just luck, then I'm quite annoyed at just pulling 2 star stones...

Any help is appreciated, thanks
Old 03/05/2015, 15:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
its just pure luck, also It's kinda strange since 1 star are the most common ones for me

Tags
fgw, forgotten, forgotten world

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Exploit] Dimensional Stronghold twice/with only two people
02/28/2014 - Aura Kingdom - 6 Replies
Found this little trick and while it doesn't do much (I can think of ways of using it to do the 45 and 55 in one day and also helping other people without using your own attempt). 1.Find a friend (this part took me ages, apparently I need to shower more). 2.Both walk into the instance. 3.One person uses his key to activate the crystal, leaves the instance and drops the quest. 4.Person then picks up the quest again and walks back into the instance (the other player has held it open). He...
Dimensional Bosses?
07/27/2012 - C9 - Continent of the Ninth - 1 Replies
Are there any dimensional bosses , which u can "farm"? Is there a knowledge about dimensional bosses ?
Trick or hack to make the character stones fast drop like the zero stones?
01/06/2012 - Grand Chase Philippines - 4 Replies
Is there a Trick or hack to make the characters stones in dungeon x2 or a fast drop???? like ley mission 50 stones at the 1st 50 stones to second so boring.... :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
[SYLVIA]WTB DIMENSIONAL CLOAK LVL 2-3
04/11/2011 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
As title says i want to buy dimensional cloak lvl2 or lvl3 IMMEDIATELLY! I also WTB armads of robindole bonus cast 3% PM ME FAST! :mad:
4 dimensional ore
09/21/2008 - RF Online - 3 Replies
anyone know about 4 dimensional ore that drop from hora battle dungeon??? please tell me ... i have many of it but i don't know what for it is T_T