Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 02:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SILKROAD] GM Impersonators & Fradulent Websites | Don't trust them!

Discussion on [SILKROAD] GM Impersonators & Fradulent Websites | Don't trust them! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,066
Exclamation [SILKROAD] GM Impersonators & Fradulent Websites | Don't trust them!

Hello Everyone
I've currently checked Joymax.com/silkroad and saw that a bunch of people get scammed by GM Impersonators or Fradulent Websites (Fake Sites)

This Information below is everything from Joymax.com - Im here to help a bit and share it on the EPVP Community for those who play on the Real SRO and doesn't check their Site daily or think it's not necessary. *THESE ARE IMPORTANT INFOS*

DISCLAIMER:
All Rights are reserved to JOYMAX CO. LTD. 2015 (C). I do Not own anything nor I profit from any of it.
Im here to share this Informations! If im breaking any rules by sharing this, let me know and I will fix/delete this Thread asap.

-------------------------------------

It has come to our attention that there are abusive players who impersonate GMs and ask players to enter their account information on fraudulent websites.

Please be aware of these impersonators and note that the GMs will not ask players to log into unofficial website to claim silk or Event reward.

Note that all Event instructions are posted on Silkroad Online official website and FB page.

More so, GMs will not ask for account password and GMs always appear to the players, invite winners to go inside the GM Room to receive Event Rewards.

Closely examine the fake messages and website below:

Fake GM's message about fake silk reward and asking player to send message to another user

Fake event page (All official event threads are posted on Silkroad Website and FB Page)

Please do not give any account information to the fake GMs nor enter the fake websites. If ever you will encounter GM impersonators, please take a screenshot of the message and send it to the Customer Support. Also please review the and do the necessary measures to safeguard your account.

For those asking why I share this, Im sharing this cause I believe in Fairness and if some *#*$ People do Scamm other people cause they are too lazy to get a char or Items then this is sh*tty as hell..

I know that happens on everywhere, in every game (even on P-servers) but this needs to stop.
Have we as SRO Community come this far? Where is the fair Gameplay without Racism, discrimination, cheating etc.?

Well.. that's all! If any MOD doesn't accept this Thread in any kind, contact me please.

Peace!

PLEASE CLICK THE LINK DOWN BELOW TO VISIT THE ORIGINAL POST!

ACCOUNT PROTECTION GUIDE FROM JOYMAX:

Old 01/09/2015, 16:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
seriously if any1 is still so dump to enter anything in those fields or pm any person than he shoud quit playin online games anyways....

but ok thx for that information tho
Closed Thread

Tags
fake gm's, joymax, scamming