Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Warlock guide

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Warlock guide

Hello, iam starting my own euro party and i have no ideia what skills to level up or how to use them so could some one take a print screen of the skills u need in a party and which skills i need to use?

« Silkroad-R MOTP issue | Help me guys! »

Similar Threads
Warlock/ Cleric Guide
07/20/2015 - SRO Guides & Templates - 60 Replies
In this guide you will learn everything you need to know about creating and using a Warlock with a Cleric sub-mastery. “But a Warlock can already heal itself. Why do I need Cleric skills?” Even though Warlocks do have the ability to leech HP from other opponents, the HP gained is sometimes not enough to survive. Also, there are a variety of other Cleric skills that will play a very important role in both PvE and PvP. “Warlocks hardly do any damage, except for that silly baby nuke!”...
[GUIDE] Warrior/Warlock
09/11/2011 - SRO Guides & Templates - 11 Replies
This guide is a guide for a warrior (1handed) and a warlock And let's get started now: SUMMARY: I.Build II.Armour & Gear III.Pot Delay Problems IV.Warrior Skills V.Warlock Skills
[Guide] -Warrior/Warlock-
03/12/2011 - SRO Guides & Templates - 169 Replies
Will be reposted.
[Guide] Warlock leveling Guide
11/28/2008 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
HERE IS A LEVELING GUIDE FOR WARLOCKS THAT HAS BEEN EXTREMELY HELPFUL TO ME AS I STARTED PLAYING A LOCK FOR THE FIRST TIME RECENTLY NOTE THAT I DID NOT WRITE THIS GUIDE AND I HAVE NEVER CLAIMED TO HAVE WRITTEN IT-- SO DONT FLAME ME! I just found it very helpful and wanted to share with you guys! This WoW guide will tell you not only how to powerlevel your warlock, but will also give you talent specifications so you wont be left in the dark wondering how to powerlevel...