Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 07:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Does it make sense to start SRO again?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Does it make sense to start SRO again?

I just visited rev6.com and noticed that there are less and less servers and that they put them together. Is it worth starting SRO again somehow ?

Old 12/19/2014, 19:32   #2

no

Old 12/19/2014, 21:45   #3

Aloha

If you play with your bare hands you won´t have much Fun cause of the Lag/Delay(2-4seconds) since they moved their servers to the Moon awhile ago.

If you use Bot, hmm i dont know...

greetz Just
Old 12/20/2014, 00:09   #4

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroxz View Post
I just visited rev6.com and noticed that there are less and less servers and that they put them together. Is it worth starting SRO again somehow ?
if you checked rev6, you should see that most of the servers are getting full again. i'm guessing there are still active players with their own gold bot pt's in the game. find some old friends first or start finding one then you should be able to enjoy while playing. just a tip, if you want to start again, make at least 8 chars & bot

Old 12/20/2014, 22:16   #5

nah if ur near a Korea dont do it, unless you want to bot, im looking for some1 to bot with me i mean i would pay mbot, phbot first month later you next time me ...
Old 12/21/2014, 10:28   #6

Rayandresh, Does WTFast work with silk road now??
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2014, 18:20   #7

Quote:
Rayandresh, Does WTFast work with silk road now??
Hmm good question, i dont know but maybe/surely worth to try this out.

greetz

« SBOT SROR Silkroad Client terminated??? | Centerbot + Custom Bot/Login Server »

Similar Threads
You don't make sense at all, do you?
02/16/2012 - Archlord - 19 Replies
so you're just mad because I said to you: trust me? omg. let's explain the story first :> so I said in some thread: "trust me. some people are too lazy to use search function" then this guy start: "trust you? blabla" then I ask him why not etc
Help: EP5 Single-Player server... Make sense?
11/28/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
EP5 private single-client server created. Huge thank you to "jamessimpler" - thanks to you, now I can help out the people I was hoping to help. I'll try do the favour of paying ya back by helping out others in the elitepvpers boards, the way you helped me - clear instructions, files all there - couldn't ask for more. Thanks again.
Does it make ANY sense ? (ug access)
07/04/2008 - Dekaron - 20 Replies
OK ... the ones who have access to the UG community are supposed to be the ones who helped the intire commu. right ? But how can They help ? they are not aloud to release anything ... Like me ... im not part of UG ... but I have some knowlege and figured out a way to make my own hacks ... and that includes some hax ive never heard any1 using it ... so am I supposed to release it to get access ? or by that I wont get acces at all ? Like this guys who had released Ivis. Hack ... he almost got...
wtf, read this, dosnt make sense
04/24/2006 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 14 Replies
i was in the market, and i got logged out, i was like ok, so i reloged in striaght away, and i was level 1, all money and items gone, all in 1 second, i reported it to the site and still havent got a reply? What do you guys think it is? Ty - Dazzilla :? :? :? :? :? :?
Trying to make sense out of mmorpg's
08/02/2005 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
OK This might not be the best place for this question but here goes - trying to figure out the main parts of any mmorpg (taking co as the example - coz i know co&#33;) made a simple drawing in powerpoint of interfaces (if u donno what interfaces are - they&#39;re logic distributions - and some more programming stuff) now - its not fully detailed - but i want ur opinions on it. most important - am i missing anything crucial? now - what game stuff include: ISystem - IScreen + IHotkey(s) IHotkey...