Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

More fun in iSRO

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 20
Okay i agree we feed them (well not me, i never put a cent into iSro till now ^^), but try to get a large number of people to not to charge silks each month for their charakters (yes plural, cause everyone got 2 or 3 at least!) .. so its like a doom circle .. we dont stop and they dont change ..

Its like those chickens which are unhappy being encaved but still lay eggs all the time ..

Old   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocobro View Post
The second to last cut in shud say:

"2 hours later, and I must go to emtpy the diper that is full, as I have excreted faeces during the 10 hour period of sitting at my computer waiting for log-in"
First of all what do you guys seem to not understand about AUTO LOGIN! You do not need to be at the computer for an AUTOMATED system to continue running. Who the **** says I was sitting there the whole ******* time. Jesus Christ, you guys complain about me flaming, yet every single topic I make you gotta chime in a flame me. Hypocrisy is my favorite thing in the world.

Anyways I am so very sorry for trying to make a little humor to a frustrating situation, it will not happen again. I guess my sense of humor just isn't understood here. I thought it was pretty funny that the game actually sat there "AUTO CONNECTING" for as long as it did while I was OFF of my PC yesterday.

Old   #18

elite*gold: 20
Dont give up dude, one day the members of ePvP will get your jokes
Old   #19

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by N00bcake View Post
Dont give up dude, one day the members of ePvP will get your jokes
No no its ok. I like being hated.

Come on though guys. Didn't you just love the pure adrenaline rush from that video. Phew! It is such a blast playing iSRO these days. You get a such anticipation built up while its "connecting". It is a rather fun game watching a connection screen ain't it?

Closed Thread